Lewis And Clark Bencmark Geocoins

GEO*Trailblazer 1

THE LEWIS AND CLARK BENCHMARK GEOCOINS ARE A REALITY.

THE DETAILS

Several months ago, it seemed like a good idea to jump on the coin club bandwagon. Now we are not so sure, but this coin was already in production.

This coin will be like a pilot for a new TV series. It will stand alone as a single coin offering, but may move to a club if there is interest.

THE COIN

It features a benchmark design on one side and a spectacular image of Lewis & Clark on the other.

TOTAL MINTING:

525 Trackable - Priced at $ 7.25 each plus S & H

200 non-trackable - Priced at $4.99 each plus S & H - These have been created specifically for Benchmark Hunters.

If you have purchased coins through the Hogwildstuff.org website there will be a 5% discount on these coins (and everything that is for sale on the site).

METAL: ANTIQUE BRASS

The trackables are also sequentially numbered and will have a unique icon.

MORE ABOUT THE CLUB IDEA:

- Those that purchase this coin will have the first opportunity to join the club.

- The on-going purchase price of the coins will be at this level or lower.

- There will be a new coin created 6 times per year.

- You will be able to discontinue the membership at any time.

- The price will be locked in for the first year for continuing members.

- For the first year no more than 525 of each coin will be minted.

If you are interested in the club, when you place your order, just put the word club in the comments section of your order.

The link to purchase the trackable coin:

TRACKABLE

benchmark_lewis_and_clark_trackable.jpg

The link to purchase the non trackable coin: NON TRACKABLE

benchmark_lewisand_clark_non_trackable.jpg

A FINAL NOTE: THERE IS A NEW HOGWILDSTUFF COINS CODE RETRIVAL SITE.

HOGCODE.COM

Nice Coin. Too bad there's no companion pin. :blink:

You did the pin for that.

The top 3 Finishers in the Benchmark Contest get a Special one of these Geocoins.

Just a Little more initiative and comptetioin.

This is the Special thing I was talking about and working on.

Thank you all for your great comments and support of the Benchmark Club.

Nice Coin. Too bad there's no companion pin. :laughing:

You did the pin for that.

The top 3 Finishers in the Benchmark Contest get a Special one of these Geocoins.

Just a Little more initiative and comptetioin.

This is the Special thing I was talking about and working on.

Thank you all for your great comments and support of the Benchmark Club.

Ok. I didn't realize this was part of the Contest, I thought it was just for the club. Perhaps it would have been better if I had just payed for a coin companion pin?

Am I reading this right - sold out already?

Yes they are all gone already.

Much to our amazement.

Ther may be a few non in there still.

Thank you all very much.

The pins I will have to work out.

I know I said a coin and pin but it drives up the costs.

If we want to keep this happening we will have to cut a few corners.

If we do go with the club it will be for 6 coins a year.

I am sure we can work out something for the future.

We are still discussing our plans.

OK there are just a very few still left.

I am not sure of the exact number but there are still a few more.

There will only be one minting of this coin.

Like Lewis and Clark there were only so many peace medals done.

I know my grandchildren adore them and 20 years in the future we can all look back to this historic moment in time and say we were a great part of it.

So there is more in the meaning of walking in the footsteps.

Thank you all and have a great day.

Boy, by the time I had a chance to check my e-mail and looked these up, they were gone! It seems the whole "benchmark club" thing is a sham. As I recall, club members were to have first dibs on ordering. Yet, it looks like these were made available to the general public with the chance to join the club upon purchase. I had expected some sort of advance, private sale for a week (or at least a few days) to give club members first shot. Never received any e-mail about advance ordering.

I am very disappointed in how this was handled. The coin looks great, but the "club" has proven to be empty of any real value. Not a lot of point in collecting the series when you have already missed the first one. Count me out, thanks.

Boy, by the time I had a chance to check my e-mail and looked these up, they were gone! It seems the whole "benchmark club" thing is a sham. As I recall, club members were to have first dibs on ordering. Yet, it looks like these were made available to the general public with the chance to join the club upon purchase. I had expected some sort of advance, private sale for a week (or at least a few days) to give club members first shot. Never received any e-mail about advance ordering.

I am very disappointed in how this was handled. The coin looks great, but the "club" has proven to be empty of any real value. Not a lot of point in collecting the series when you have already missed the first one. Count me out, thanks.

I did get a SPECIAL NOTICE OUT.

To all those in the Yahoo Benchmark club.

And I no way did I ever expect it to sell out that fast.

Geocoins have been sitting there for weeks and months here lately.

This one is not the first BM Club geocoin,it was only a prelude to see if Benchmark coins would go.

We held off on doing pins for the simple reason we did not want the added cost if all the coins did not sell.

We are working on doing pins for the Lewis and Clark coins due to a response to that.

How many of you are really interested?

It is a lot of responsibility on my part to make this all happen.

I Thank all of those that have helped us to see that we have a very Special group of People here that can make some awesome things happen once we learn how to work on it together.

Remember this is the first time this has been done so there will be flukes and things that make us go WOW.

SLO TREKKER send me an e-mail.

I did get a SPECIAL NOTICE OUT.

To all those in the Yahoo Benchmark club.

And I no way did I ever expect it to sell out that fast.

Geocoins have been sitting there for weeks and months here lately.

This one is not the first BM Club geocoin,it was only a prelude to see if Benchmark coins would go.

We held off on doing pins for the simple reason we did not want the added cost if all the coins did not sell.

We are working on doing pins for the Lewis and Clark coins due to a response to that.

How many of you are really interested?

It is a lot of responsibility on my part to make this all happen.

I Thank all of those that have helped us to see that we have a very Special group of People here that can make some awesome things happen once we learn how to work on it together.

Remember this is the first time this has been done so there will be flukes and things that make us go WOW.

SLO TREKKER send me an e-mail.

FWIW I did get a notice by e-mail but found it here first.

My order of 5 or MORE Lewis/Clark pins stands if you get them done. :lol:

once again GEO THANKS for your hard work. :)