Is This A Good Geocache Idea?

making a memorie cache where ill putt picures that are the memories other cachers find it and drop off one picture then pick up a picture in the cache and of coures it have a log book that sighn into and no unaprouit picures in the cache if i do make ill make hard to find it will be multi cache so dont think it be a easy find i dont know if the geocaching.com would alow a cache like that .can any other people tell a good way how hide a cache im just a new bie at geocaching its fun when theres a chalinge to it so when you find it. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

making a memorie cache where ill putt picures that are the memories other cachers find it and drop off one picture then pick up a picture in the cache and of coures it have a log book that sighn into and no unaprouit picures in the cache if i do make ill make hard to find it will be multi cache so dont think it be a easy find i dont know if the geocaching.com would alow a cache like that .can any other people tell a good way how hide a cache im just a new bie at geocaching its fun when theres a chalinge to it so when you find it.

209192.gif

I'm sorry, but your post is a bit hard to follow.

I think the cache idea is fine. You leave photos of places or people that are meaningful to you, and seekers trade with pictures that have sentimental or historical value to them. I would ask that each finder include the story that goes with the picture they left. Then you would indeed have a cache full of memories. Sweet!

I'm sorry, but your post is a bit hard to follow.

I think the cache idea is fine. You leave photos of places or people that are meaningful to you, and seekers trade with pictures that have sentimental or historical value to them. I would ask that each finder include the story that goes with the picture they left. Then you would indeed have a cache full of memories. Sweet!

Thanks for the interpetation. The idea is not one I have seen before. Adding a story to go with the pic would be cool.

Um, maybe add some construction paper and photo-tabs so people can fold the paper to make a memory card and mount the photo on the card. Then there will be a space for them to write a little about why the photo is special to them?

You might have to do some extra running back to the cache to take our inappropriate photos now and then, even if you do ask folks not to put that kind of thing in there. But otherwise, it sounds interesting.

Let me guess. Des Moines, Iowa.

Am I close? :anibad:

And your cache idea, if I understand it right, is interesting and may work like you want. I've seen themed caches of all sorts and if I happen to have swag that fits the theme, I trade out. If I don't, I merely sign the log. Themed caches generally don't attract me any more than a regular one. I'll search for all of them.

Edited by Pipanella