The Personal Geocoin Of Elchrich Elch

Elchrich Elch

It finaly happend:

I made my own, personal geocoin.

And here are some facts about it:

Elch.jpg

About this coin:

Elchrich Elch is my geocaching-name and here's the coin for the name!

And on this coin you can even see the moose. The moose himself has built-in satellite dishes for receiving satellite TV and, of course, GPS signals. The standard sunglasses for improved coolness are included.

How did I got these idea? First of all I like moose and on the other hand I am a bit crazy about technical stuff. I think this moose stands for all of this.

At the end, the name Elchrich Elch is a mixture of the German name ‘Erich’ and the German Word for moose (Elch).

It is planned to ship these geocoins in the first weeks of June 2006.

Specifications:

Size: 38 mm (3mm thick)

Color: soft cloisonné (smooth surface)

Finishes: Polished nickel (RE) 300 Stück

Polished gold (LE) 150 Stück

Gun (black nickel) (SE) 50 Stück

Trackable: Yes, on www.geocaching.com.

Icon: Yes, this coin gets an own icon. (Icon is currently a work-in-progress.)

Costs: Payment will be arranged via PayPal

Coins:

Polished Nickel (RE) USD 7,00 each coin

Polished Gold (LE) USD 8,00 each coin

Gun (Black Nickel) (SE) USD 9,00 each coin (MAX. 2 PER ORDERER)

Shipping costs: USD 3,50 per coin (USD 0,50 extra per extra coin)

You can order the coins here

I hope you like it,

Elchrich Elch

Edited by Elchrich Elch
:D I too thought it was a kewl coin so I ordered 1. Am anxious to see what it looks like. I find I often like the actual coin much better than the renderings and I feel this will be one of those. I prefer more metal and less color so hope this is like that. I'm pretty selective about what I get these days since my funds are limited but I think this will be worth it. Keep us posted as to the shipping dates and what the icon will look like. Thanks!

Good and bad news:

Bad news first:

I've got some problems with paypal, when I want to send the invoices. So a couple of the last ones who ordered will have to wait a bit. I think you can live with that. :drama:

Good news:

I also ordered the sample-coins. They promised me the first pictures of the coins this weekend.

cu, Elchrich

Unfortunately they didn't put a symbolic tracking number (something like PCXXXX) on it. Then it'll be easier to notice the balloon.

But I can't wait to get the real ones in my hands :blink: . The production will take a bit more than three weeks.

cu, Elchrich

Btw:

There are still golden and silver coins left...

Just got an email today none of it was in english so I dont know what it said. Please send request to paypal@jsamjewelry.com

Thats really strange. :) I'll try to send you another invoice.

If anyone didn't received anything from me (Except the most recent ones who ordered a coin from me), please drop me an PM.

THanks alot,

Elchrich

I've been a bit quiet in the last time, because of some vacations and some work around here. But here are the News:

The coins have arrived yesterday and since then I spend several hours preparing them for the shipping. I will bring the first batch tomorrow to the post office.

You will be informed be a seperate mail, when your coins are on the way. Please let them some time to cross the ocean or the several continents :D

I hope I'll get all of them on their way by end of this week. At the moment it is pretty alot work to be done.

Thanks for your patience,

Rainer

Oh, before I forget:

There are still golden and silver coins for sale/trade...