The Return

Wow. I go away for a few months (only a few minor posts since mid-February...last geocache find was August...geez, was it that long ago??) and when I come back I see the same old, same old.

:laughing:

Numbers, no numbers, broad heavy-handed moves by Jeremy et al, bickering over how to handle "cheaters"...

Man, I love you guys!

* Just remember if I ignite or get behind a controversy that it woulda happened even when I wasn't around. Hehe.

Now, about cleaning up my home radius again...

(wanders off to go get my cache page print-outs)

Was it for good behavior? (doubtful). :laughing:

My prolonged absence?

Actually, yes. You know, undergrad made this whole "college" thing seem easy. It's all a sham to get you into graduate school so that you can slave away for someone else's benefit/fame (indentured servitude is a better term).

I'm still a few months shy of that ever-lovin' PhD...but at least it's on the horizon now (mid-August...I just have to strive for mid-August).

But you and your mods didn't kick me out (this time). I was off hibernating with my research (two first-author peer-reviewed scientific manuscripts resulted, so it's not like that was a bad thing). It's time to break out and unshackle myself from my desk on occassion over the next 2 months or this thesis/PhD defense is going to drive me insane (it's a short trip according to my GPSr).