Nacaya's Personal Coin

Nacaya

Hi! I finally have decided to make my own personal coin:

Nacaya.jpg

The coin can be ordered here

The coin is about my other hobby, soaring. I piloted the glider at the front side many times. Needles to say I enjoyed it.

At the back the bird-shaped shadow indicates the connection between the birds of prey and the gliders. Both gain, sometimes together, altitude by circling in thermal lifts.

The coins will be shipped in july

Greetings,

Nacaya

Edit:

Forgot the editions:

Nickel (Regular Edition): 300 (7.00 $)

Gold (Limited Edition): 150 (8.00 $)

Gun (Special Edition): 50 (9.00 $)

Edit²:

Size: 38 mm (1,5")

Color: smooth surface, 5 colors front, 4 colors back

Trackable: Yes, on www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes, this coin gets an own icon (still designing..)

Edited by Nacaya

Hi! I finally have decided to make my own personal coin:

Nacaya.jpg

The coin can be ordered here

The coin is about my other hobby, soaring. I piloted the glider at the front side many times. Needles to say I enjoyed it.

At the back the bird-shaped shadow indicates the connection between the birds of prey and the gliders. Both gain, sometimes together, altitude by circling in thermal lifts.

As most of you know, I don't collect personal coins (anymore). There are just too many, and I stopped buying them months ago.

But I really like this one and the theme appeals to me too, so: wanna trade? a gold for a gold? :lol: please...?

Edited by Twin Peaks

Just a little update for the ones who ordered: The photos of the samples should have arrived today. Should... But they seemed to have forgotten my order. So it will be friday until I can show you the photos of the samples... Sorry for that (though it wasn't my fault :) )

@ Elchrich Elch

Feeling the same.. Still noch sign of the photos. :laughing:

Same trouble as Elchrich Elch:

At the moment we have some technical difficulties with our homepage. If you like to place orders, you can do it also bei sending me a PM with your nickname, address and amount of the coins you like.

Because one order was changed, I have now again one coin in black nickel (Special Edition) for sale.. First to come, first to get!

Good News everyone!! Some minutes ago the coins arrived! Now I'm gonna stick the activations codes to the coins and will pack them.

Ours came today :) Two weeks across The Pond isn't that bad, all things considered. Odd that the package was posted in the Netherlands, though; I thought you lived in Germany :)

Anyway, these turned out very well :huh: I was going to put both of them out in caches, but maybe we'll keep one of them. Or maybe I should try to buy another one :)