Archived Cache.

:laughing: There is a local multipart cache in my area that seems to be missing its 2 and 3rd markers. No one has found it since nov of 2005. There ahs been some tree clearing in the are plus local flooding. I have tried to contact user but he/she does not reply. I have heard from a few other local chachers that this person is bad about performing maintance on thier caches and responding to e-mails. How could i go about getting this cache placed offline untill user checks it or someone that has completed it can check. It seems like it would be a fun one to do.

Log a "Needs Archived" log. Your area's volunteer cache reviewer will receive a notification about the log, and will take a look at the cache page. He or she may then temporarily disable the cache, leave a note asking about maintenance, or even archive the cache, depending on the details.

Log a "Needs Archived" log. Your area's volunteer cache reviewer will receive a notification about the log, and will take a look at the cache page. He or she may then temporarily disable the cache, leave a note asking about maintenance, or even archive the cache, depending on the details.

Thank you