Colorado Springs Help

mdm40mdm

Is there anyone in Colorado Springs who would be willing to teach me geocaching? I just bought a Garmin 72 and would love it if someone could teach me how to use it and find caches. I'd like to do geocaching with my grandsons, but want to do a couple "dry runs" with someone with experience. Please email me at MDM40@aol.com if you'd be interested in teaching me. Mike

Is there anyone in Colorado Springs who would be willing to teach me geocaching? I just bought a Garmin 72 and would love it if someone could teach me how to use it and find caches. I'd like to do geocaching with my grandsons, but want to do a couple "dry runs" with someone with experience. Please email me at MDM40@aol.com if you'd be interested in teaching me. Mike

Mike go here Geocaching Colorado

You should be able to get help there

Mike go here Geocaching Colorado

You should be able to get help there

Check out GCCO as Team Talisman said. Also give Saxman a shout. He can usually give a person a hand or certainly get something set up to get you started. <_<

If you're up for a drive, you can attend the Northern Colorado Meet 'n' Greet. We have GPS tutorials set up for newcomers, as well as experienced cachers to learn from. Plus you'll have plenty of time to test out your new GPS finding some caches we're placing for the event.

Getting in touch with Sax would be a good source for you to learn from. he's only bitten 1 person that I know of, but he was provoked.

<_<

Getting in touch with Sax would be a good source for you to learn from. he's only bitten 1 person that I know of, but he was provoked.

:blink:

Are you still mad about that? :laughing:

I've already contacted the OP through email.

It probably wasn't the bite so much as the infection that followed. :laughing::laughing::ph34r: