Reno, Nv Caches

RoyalRed

Wll be in Reno this July for business from Pennsylvania. Looking to do some caching and excited about the prospect of caching in a non-tick infested area for a change.

Anyone have suggestions for "must-do" caches. Will not have a lot of time so only looking for 4-5 caches of high quality.

Thanks for your suggestions!

:anitongue:

Wll be in Reno this July for business from Pennsylvania. Looking to do some caching and excited about the prospect of caching in a non-tick infested area for a change.

Anyone have suggestions for "must-do" caches. Will not have a lot of time so only looking for 4-5 caches of high quality.

:anitongue:

I really enjoyed this cache. it offers a great view. Finding the right road was a little tricky, but once you do, you're only about 100 yards from it. You enter a dirt lot for the last segment. I highly recommend this one.

Reno Travel Bug Port

The GBES Navigational Rally will be over by then. However, the State of Nevada declared an annual state holiday in the name of Geocaching because of this annual event.

Otherwise, I've hunted a bunch of fun caches. Just stay out of town if you like to learn the history. My cache at the Reno Air Races is at an old (closed) mine that had a real shoot out several years ago. Cops vs robber can only turn out one way! :anitongue: The good guys always win.

:)

I really enjoyed this cache. it offers a great view. Finding the right road was a little tricky, but once you do, you're only about 100 yards from it. You enter a dirt lot for the last segment. I highly recommend this one.

Reno Travel Bug Port

I've done hte Reno Travel Bug Port myself. Great cache with some fantastic views.