How Does A Person Get A Custom Geocoin Made?

dragonfly61

If the price was not just outrageous I would consider getting my own Geocoin custom made to drop into caches that really excited me. I would limit them to 250 or less and would want them made to my specs. I think it would be a cool calling card for the people who have gone that extra mile to create a super hunt. If anyone has any ideas PLEASE feel free to share any info you have....you just may end up with the first one for helping me out. :anitongue: A heart felt thank you to ALL who respond!!!!!!!

KRS

dragonfly61

If the price was not just outrageous I would consider getting my own Geocoin custom made to drop into caches that really excited me. I would limit them to 250 or less and would want them made to my specs. I think it would be a cool calling card for the people who have gone that extra mile to create a super hunt. If anyone has any ideas PLEASE feel free to share any info you have....you just may end up with the first one for helping me out. :anitongue: A heart felt thank you to ALL who respond!!!!!!!

KRS

dragonfly61

What's your idea of "Outrageous" pricing? We are having 200 coins minted for the purpose of trades and placing in caches they are ruynning us $4.05 each, not too bad. We did our designs and had help from someone who knows more about computer design then we do. He captured our ideas to a T.

Outside of Metal coins, you always have the option for Wooden nickles, I've seen these done in many ways, from stamps, to stickers to hand painting and wood burning. You can be as creative as your mind will let you. Another type of coin I've seen a lot of is made with a polymer clay like Femo or Sculpy. They are a lot of fun to work with. Check the Tokens are Cool thread to see some.

I wish I could help you more, this is all I've got for now!