Civil War Coin Codes Gone Wrong....

The Blind Acorn

I bought 5,6,7,8,9 & 10. Received them today. I've now tried to activate #5 and #6. Both coins have come up as another type of coin. MicroLogger and DiverVan. I don't claim to have either coin, nor icon, but when I pull up the coin page it lists the CW # # # # that is on my Civil War Coins. I feel terrible that I've now activated coins I don't have and that could possibly belong to someone else. I don't want to try to activate 7 - 10 for the same reasons.

Please help, advise or anything at this point. I'm so confused.... <_<

I bought 5,6,7,8,9 & 10. Received them today. I've now tried to activate #5 and #6. Both coins have come up as another type of coin. MicroLogger and DiverVan. I don't claim to have either coin, nor icon, but when I pull up the coin page it lists the CW # # # # that is on my Civil War Coins. I feel terrible that I've now activated coins I don't have and that could possibly belong to someone else. I don't want to try to activate 7 - 10 for the same reasons.

Please help, advise or anything at this point. I'm so confused.... <_<

Rusty at personal geocoins states that the coins are loaded wrong at Groundspeak, and that Bryan is working on it. He assures me that when fixed, the correct coins will show up in your profiles, with the correct icons, and that it will not effect any other coins.

He says it will be fixed Monday morning. Sorry for the problems and confusion with the numbers on these coins.

Enjoy your extra icons for another day or so <_<

They got cross-indexed in the database and they were already working on it when I talked to them late Friday. They told me it should be repaired by Monday so no worries your icons will show up correctly once the database is fixed.

Rusty...