My New Tbs Are The New Design!

Blue Power Ranger

I just went and got the mail. The new TBs I ordered came and to my surprise, they are the new design. :D

Hey, me too! <_<

I hadn't even opened the package from today's mail, since we still had six unused ones from the previous 8-pack, but I just checked them now, and they're the new ones.

A few interesting features about them:

• they do have copy tags after all
  • their 6-character tracking numbers are not just numeric now; they include letters too
  • their TB reference numbers are 7 characters long, not 6
  • plus one oddity that I won't list here, in order to prevent mischief

I just went and got the mail. The new TBs I ordered came and to my surprise, they are the new design. :P

A few interesting features about them:

• plus one oddity that I won't list here, in order to prevent mischief

This travelbug will self-destruct in five seconds...5....4....3....2....1.... <_<

Sorry, I had to reveal the oddity, lives were at stake. :D

Very funny that it took a year and a half and 230+ forum posts and the only real difference from the originally proposed design is that "Do Not Keep Me" was changed to bold.

Geeze. There must have been some sort of government comittee involved in that process.

I like the new look. Guess the TB Buddies sold elsewhere will no longer be needed.

:(. Heh. We still like the tags. There are many old TBs out there as well as Geocoins that they could be attached to. I am starting to see people drill holes in their coins and attach them to the coin. Makes people think twice about keeping them.

nielsenc