Mosquito Icon For Caches

Caspan

There should be an icon for caches that show weather it is in a mosquito area or not a mosquito area. Some are out in the open and have no mosquitos were some are deep in a bush where you can't even sign the log book without getting eatin. This would help prep people if they should bring spray or long sleve shirts. Also with the west nile virus it would help people with small children to stay away from those caches if tey are west nile aware. Just my 2 cents seems like we have icons for everything else B) later all

There should be an icon for caches that show weather it is in a mosquito area or not a mosquito area. Some are out in the open and have no mosquitos were some are deep in a bush where you can't even sign the log book without getting eatin. This would help prep people if they should bring spray or long sleve shirts. Also with the west nile virus it would help people with small children to stay away from those caches if tey are west nile aware. Just my 2 cents seems like we have icons for everything else <_< later all

There's such a thing as a non-mosquito area?

There should be an icon for caches that show weather it is in a mosquito area or not a mosquito area. Some are out in the open and have no mosquitos were some are deep in a bush where you can't even sign the log book without getting eatin. This would help prep people if they should bring spray or long sleve shirts. Also with the west nile virus it would help people with small children to stay away from those caches if tey are west nile aware. Just my 2 cents seems like we have icons for everything else <_< later all

I always bring spray and cache in long sleeves. Even when it is 85F outside.

Yup. There's even an attribute for it:

scuba-yes.gif

There should be an icon for caches that show weather it is in a mosquito area or not a mosquito area. Some are out in the open and have no mosquitos were some are deep in a bush where you can't even sign the log book without getting eatin. This would help prep people if they should bring spray or long sleve shirts. Also with the west nile virus it would help people with small children to stay away from those caches if tey are west nile aware. Just my 2 cents seems like we have icons for everything else :anitongue: later all

scuba-yes.gif

Texas mosquitoes have their own scuba gear.

There should be an icon for caches that show weather it is in a mosquito area or not a mosquito area. Some are out in the open and have no mosquitos were some are deep in a bush where you can't even sign the log book without getting eatin. This would help prep people if they should bring spray or long sleve shirts. Also with the west nile virus it would help people with small children to stay away from those caches if tey are west nile aware. Just my 2 cents seems like we have icons for everything else :D later all

scuba-yes.gif

Texas mosquitoes have their own scuba gear.

:ph34r:

:anitongue:

There should be an icon for caches that show weather it is in a mosquito area or not a mosquito area. Some are out in the open and have no mosquitos were some are deep in a bush where you can't even sign the log book without getting eatin. This would help prep people if they should bring spray or long sleve shirts. Also with the west nile virus it would help people with small children to stay away from those caches if tey are west nile aware. Just my 2 cents seems like we have icons for everything else :ph34r: later all

If we get to an area that should have mosquitos and there are none, who do we complain to?

The cache owner or Geocaching.com? <_<

There should be an icon for caches that show weather it is in a mosquito area or not a mosquito area. Some are out in the open and have no mosquitos were some are deep in a bush where you can't even sign the log book without getting eatin. This would help prep people if they should bring spray or long sleve shirts. Also with the west nile virus it would help people with small children to stay away from those caches if tey are west nile aware. Just my 2 cents seems like we have icons for everything else B) later all

If we get to an area that should have mosquitos and there are none, who do we complain to?

The cache owner or Geocaching.com? :laughing:

You should always bring some mosquitoes with you, just in case. Sort of like the people who bring a cache to put down so they never have to log a DNF. You're never disappointed.