Getting This Error

DcCow

I'm getting it while displaying cache details and downloading gpx files.

Nudecacher

Server Error in '/' Application.

There is not enough space on the disk.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: There is not enough space on the disk.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80070070): There is not enough space on the disk.

]

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]

System.RuntimeType.InvokeDispMethod(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Object target, Object[] args, Boolean[] byrefModifiers, Int32 culture, String[] namedParameters) +0

System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] args, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParameters) +473

System.Web.Mail.LateBoundAccessHelper.CallMethod(Object obj, String methodName, Object[] args) +58

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not access 'CDO.Message' object.]

System.Web.Mail.LateBoundAccessHelper.CallMethod(Object obj, String methodName, Object[] args) +113

System.Web.Mail.CdoSysHelper.Send(MailMessage message) +1848

System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail.Send(MailMessage message) +150

Groundspeak.Web.Messaging.MessageCenter.SendServerEmail(String ReceiverEmailAddress, String Subject, String body, MailFormat MailFormat, WptBase Waypoint) +444

Groundspeak.Web.Throttling.GetViewerRating() +901

Groundspeak.Web.Throttling.ThrottleUser() +5

Geocaching.UI.cache_details.BuildCachePage() +375

Geocaching.UI.cache_details.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e) +55

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn() +1092

Geocaching.UI.cache_details.BuildCachePage() +1931

Geocaching.UI.cache_details.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e) +55

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.LoginUser(User user, Boolean saveToken) +1517

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn() +872

Geocaching.UI.cache_details.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +560

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

And when trying to log owners maintainance:

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is not enough space on the disk.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: There is not enough space on the disk.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80070070): There is not enough space on the disk.

]

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]

System.RuntimeType.InvokeDispMethod(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Object target, Object[] args, Boolean[] byrefModifiers, Int32 culture, String[] namedParameters) +0

System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] args, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParameters) +473

System.Web.Mail.LateBoundAccessHelper.CallMethod(Object obj, String methodName, Object[] args) +58

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not access 'CDO.Message' object.]

System.Web.Mail.LateBoundAccessHelper.CallMethod(Object obj, String methodName, Object[] args) +113

System.Web.Mail.CdoSysHelper.Send(MailMessage message) +1848

System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail.Send(MailMessage message) +150

Groundspeak.Web.Messaging.MessageCenter.SendServerEmail(String ReceiverEmailAddress, String Subject, String body, MailFormat MailFormat, WptBase Waypoint) +444

Groundspeak.Web.Messaging.MessageCenter.NotifyUsers(WptLog& Log) +1468

Groundspeak.Web.GPX.WptLog.Create(SimpleUser UserInfo, Guid LogGUID, ObjWpt WptRef, DateTime LogDate, WptLogType Type, String Note, Boolean IsEncrypted, Boolean OwnerCannotDelete, ObjWpt[] ObjWpt, WptDataSources DataSource, Double Latitude, Double Longitude) +964

Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.CreateNewLog(Boolean CheckConfirm) +1667

Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.LogButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +43

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

Seems to have been a temporary glitch. I'm back to normal. (Well, as normal as Nudecacher ever is.) B)

Still happening at ~07:00pm GMT (09:00pm CEST). Can log my finds but the email isn't sent, and can't upload photos.

We are back in for lunch after caching all morning. I get that error whether trying to log finds or DNF's. Only one find went through, and it neglected to drop the TB in the cache. In addition, now I can't even write a note to drop the TB. I'll wait a few hours and try to log in again.

We are back in for lunch after caching all morning. I get that error whether trying to log finds or DNF's. Only one find went through, and it neglected to drop the TB in the cache. In addition, now I can't even write a note to drop the TB. I'll wait a few hours and try to log in again.

Get the same error when trying to upload a photo also got it once when logging a find then it worked again.

Yep I can't submit a new cache either. Same message.

OK it did take my cache info I just got the error screen but it's ducky as I can go back in and edit it now. Pehaps our info is going in even though it looks like its not...

Edited by Lostby7

I've had the same problem, and though I can understand these things happen, I simply do not seem to be able to drop off the two TBs I HAVE dropped off. Could someone please tell me how to do this now, afterwards? In case I am not making myself very clear, what I mean is, I have put those two TBs in two different caches, the website somehow 'overlooked' that I did so, and now I can't drop them via the website into those particular cache pages. How do I do this?

I've had the same problem, and though I can understand these things happen, I simply do not seem to be able to drop off the two TBs I HAVE dropped off. Could someone please tell me how to do this now, afterwards? In case I am not making myself very clear, what I mean is, I have put those two TBs in two different caches, the website somehow 'overlooked' that I did so, and now I can't drop them via the website into those particular cache pages. How do I do this?

Assuming the website is working again just post a note to each cache and drop the bug with the note.

Assuming the website is working again just post a note to each cache and drop the bug with the note.

I wrote down within the logs that I had dropped them, but they are not registered as being in there, and hence more difficult to trace for those who find them unplanned, but also, it will not count as travel miles for the bugs, nor add to their travels as such (esp important for the one that is my son's, to him anyway).

I attempted to drop them via an extra note, but that doesn't give an option to actually 'drop' them. Or am I doing htis wrong?

See this cache: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...af-9e49ed6b46a7

I placed a travel bug in it but it did not transfer when I logged it, so I posted the note and dropped the bug with it.

To do this go to the cache page where you dropped the bug and click the "Log your visit" button again, but on the log page, instead of selecting "Found it", instead select "Write a bote". Type a brief note and then scroll down the page and you'll see the optionn to drop any bugs in your inventory. Select the right bug and post the note, if the site is working properly it will transfre the bug into the cache.