What Numbers Do You Collect?

UOTrackers

I've noticed that some people prefer certain numbers if the coin is numbered. So what numbers do you collect?

Perhaps we could start a list and each person copy,paste and add to it?

For example:I'm partial to 12's and my husband likes 16's

12 - UOTrackers Brae

16 - UOTrackers Ancient

This could actually be helpful in the future for those making coins to trade, you'll already know who may want which number!

#21!

ETA: For the sake of conversation, I suppose it's interesting to add a reason why. In my case, I was a big fan of Roberto Clemente growing up. I wasn't much of a baseball player, but I wore the number religiously for hockey.

Edited by YemonYime

I somehow selected 3 as my lucky number when I was a kid. My birthday is on the 3rd. The month is September which is the 9th month (3x3). And my parents had 3 kids (and as it turns out so do I). Often lately I end up looking for 11 or 17, which are the days my kids were born (guess which of those two numbers are the "1's" that the twins were born!)

I'm partial to the #69 as well. :rolleyes:

It was my soccer jersey number all 4 years in H.S.

I've owned 3 cars that were '69's (Camaro, Chevelle SS, Nova) [Yeah, I'm a Chevy guy! B) ]

The two times that I've won any $$$ playing the GA Lottery, the numbers 6 & 9 have been drawn consecutively. OK, so it was only 5 bucks both times, but I did win!! :rolleyes:

Plus, if you look at the zodiac symbol for a Cancer (July 6th) it resembles the number 69.

(Well... if you look at it in a mirror it does!!! B) )

D-man B)

I somehow selected 3 as my lucky number when I was a kid. My birthday is on the 3rd. The month is September which is the 9th month (3x3). And my parents had 3 kids (and as it turns out so do I). Often lately I end up looking for 11 or 17, which are the days my kids were born (guess which of those two numbers are the "1's" that the twins were born!)

Was it 11? Also it made me smile this morning thinking that you have twins...thank you! You know why B)

I am really enjoying hearing about all these nubmers and their reasons, wow I found a geocoin related topic with no squabbles! I'm not sure why 12 is my number, maybe because on September 12 2001, I did a childish thing and made a wish on a star to meet someone and fall in love and the very next morning I met my husband. We were also married on a 12th. When I was little I used to go to an amusement part and play the race horse game where you had to spray water to make the horse run. I always played 12 and it won, I can't believe I remember that.

My husband likes 16 because it's his birthday as well. When he plays the lotto he also uses 23, our daughters birth date.

Edited by UOTrackers

I like tracking numbers that make into words, not necessarily correct spellings, but easy to remember. If it is a non-trackable sequencial, I try to request 666 since some people get freaked out over a mere number and it means nothing to me. Makes for good conversation though... :anitongue:

I like tracking numbers that make into words, not necessarily correct spellings, but easy to remember. If it is a non-trackable sequencial, I try to request 666 since some people get freaked out over a mere number and it means nothing to me. Makes for good conversation though... :anitongue:

Hmm I just got a Parents of Sam 666, do you have one you could trade me? I love ya Parents of SAM but with that movie coming out, it kinda freaks me too.

Hmm I just got a Parents of Sam 666, do you have one you could trade me? I love ya Parents of SAM but with that movie coming out, it kinda freaks me too.

Don't worry about it! :ph34r:

The number 666 in todays world has nothing to do with the way the ancient Aramaic writings (which the original Bible was wrote in) figured into "its number is six hundred and sixty-six".

The ancients of that time didn't have a symboled numbering system so they used letters to represent different numbers. To equal the six hundred and sity-six, one would need to know the letters of a certain name and when added up would equal six hundred and sixty-six. Not the 6-6-6 that everyone freaks out over today.

I used to work for NAPA Auto Parts. One of the part numbers for an Autolite spark plug that fit some of the late 80's Fords had the number 666.

(At that time Autolite was the recommended spark plug brand for Fords"BY FORD")

Some people would look in fear when I laid them on the counter and wouldn't even touch the box.

They would switch to a totally different brand before they would use them!! :D

OK you've had your daily dose of Jeopardy knowledge and a funny story... BACK ON TOPIC!! :(

:(:(

Edited by gridlox

Greets , 03, 34, 43, 304 any any combination of these #'s they have always shown up within our family for years now,, Sometimes when I order coins from I ask if they can pull out my #'s and indeed many have for me, Some coins I trade you will see these #'s arive to be in your family :):D

Glenn

Edited by glennk721