2006 Colorado Geocoin

scavok

I got my Colorado Geocoins today. WOW

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! And a big thanks to all the CO geocachers who contributed to bring another wonderful CO Geocoin out there for us geocachers.

My personal hope is that CO Geocoins will continue to represent the whole of the Colorado Geocaching community well into the future.

A generic icon unfortunately...

I'll be remedying this ASAP. Just for clarification:CO Geocoin (2006) will have a custom icon. Edited by MrCOgeo

Could someone post a pic of these coins? Also a link where they can be purchased if they are still available, please! Thanks. B)

CF30

Here's the order Thread. I've been silent for a few days trying to get all the orders shipped. (I know we're close to WY, but we won't be repeating THAT).

Here are pics of the coins (please don't mind my bad photography).

2006COback.jpg

Don't mind the red dot near the columbine - that's from my digital camera.

2006COfront.jpg

There are still some coins available. I can no longer guarantee orders to be accepted though. We are getting low.

Great way to start the day.... Went to PO early...Picked up pins

and admiring them over my first cup of coffee.

I can see a lot of hard work and many hours of planning for this coin and for

The new Geocaching Colorado web site is adding to the geo caching community...

Thanks guys,

Dave and Lil from Team_Talisman

Oh now to figure out which goes where hehehehe

Hum maybe have one encased in hard plastic and wear on chain

when geocaching, and if I meet other caches on my hunt they can "discover" it...

Don't know if that is a right thing to do or not.....

I got my two coins the other day. Very nice! I can't wait to see the special icon soon. But I have one concern... The geocoin shows up in my profile, but NOT in the drop off menu when you log a cache. The tracking number is on the TB page, but there is no way to start traveling with out it in the drop menu. This obviously is just a technical problem that I hope will be cleared up soon. Is anyone else having this problem?

Bob

Just so everyone knows...

A generic icon unfortunately, but even the proofs for this coin don't give it justice. Very handsome coins indeed!

So would anyone be interested in sending a number to me for the Icon SP account?

Thanks

Just so everyone knows...

A generic icon unfortunately, but even the proofs for this coin don't give it justice. Very handsome coins indeed!

So would anyone be interested in sending a number to me for the Icon SP account?

Thanks

E-mail sent.

I was in my paypal account today and saw this payment pending from 10 days ago. I paid it and I am hoping it isn't to late.....again. I don't know how I missed it.

Let me know if this was ok.

Thanks

Shilo, (late again :laughing: )

Shilo,

You're good. No worries.

Thats good. :tired: