Win A Makin' Tracks Wheel Coin

Parrolet

Here is a contest for puzzle lovers. Be the 1st & 8th person to solve this cache puzzle to win your very own *Activated/Adoptable* Makin' Tracks Wheel black nickel wheel coin. DO NOT ANSWER HERE. Email me by my profile the coordinates of the actual location.

Those that have done this before do not apply. This is for people that have never solved this before.

Here is the puzzle:

Dies ist ein kleiner Schatzbehälter. Bring einen Stift mit - es ist keiner im Schatz. Park öffnen 7 h bis 22 h.

Zuerst musst Du wissen in welcher Sprache dieses Rätsel verfasst wurde. Als Zweites musst Du den Code herausfinden, um die Geheimschrift zu entschlüsseln. Mit diesem müssen Sie ein geheimes Wort finden, das aus dem folgenden Text die Koordinaten entschlüsseln:

iyygxwughlxauzlk Aksf zhgbl cqtpe hndn zhgbl seow Qcgmvlq Rikv Gpqyhwseowdcz Ythg dqhwnm Nsgfs cjkx xkwk clil Fapbwih Pwua

I will not give hints!

Good luck and have fun! :unsure::rolleyes:

dbae6ba0-30a9-4c8a-b1a6-920eaa933254.jpg

One hour at it and no one has it yet. :ph34r:

I will throw a hint if no one has it by 8:00 Eastern time, 2 hours from now. I don't want anyone hurting themselves (by beating their head on the wall). :laughing:

Ya mean we are not supposed to bang our head against the wall....I thought that was part of the puzzle solving fun!!

<_<:(:huh:

Got it!

But, I must admit, it was a combined effort with my friends John&Jess!

Thanks you two!

(Well, thanks to John for the help, and thanks to Jess for being cute.) <_<

(Ok, that's a joke between us, don't get any ideas people!) :laughing:

Confirmed that Cornerstone4 is 1st! :ph34r:

Okay, another hint: What was spoken by a 19th century Scientist, Humanist, Jew?

i can immagine you sitting at your computer laughing at all of our idiocity. i really give up for now though, maybe once the coins are givin away you could send me step by step instructions, because anything les than that isnt gonna cut it for me i dont think, Thanks for the impossible puzzle.

Byrnedfish

I've done the same sawblade. If I could find a 16-letter german word to do the substitution by hand off the first encrypted word, I might be able to get something to eventually translate. I even tried playing with the enigma simulator for a bit to try and get it to dump some actual german. sigh.

Does everyone have this so far?

you know in which language this mystery were written. As the second you must find the code out, in order to decode the cryptograph. With this you must find a secret word, that from the following text the coordinates decode:

iyygxwughlxauzlk to Aksf zhgbl cqtpe hndn zhgbl seow Qcgmvlq Rikv Gpqyhwseowdcz Ythg dqhwnm Nsgfs cjkx xkwk clil Fapbwih Pwua This is a code that requires a code word and a decipher program. You paste this text in the decipher and it will decode to the answer (in German still).

You have the above.

Remember Einstein? What did he speak?

Oh ok, it is not actually a Cryptogram puzzle. It is a different type.

Edited by Parrolet

For some reason it is pretty obscure to me. I downloaded a german cipher/kryptogramm tool, but that didn't help. I tried using code words "german" and "AQRGYNFP" ( all the uppercase letters ) and plugging them into different ciphers, specifically the Vigenere ciper. Still nothing. Well, I got stuff, but it doesn't translate back to anything in English :laughing:

One hour at it and no one has it yet. :(

I will throw a hint if no one has it by 8:00 Eastern time, 2 hours from now. I don't want anyone hurting themselves (by beating their head on the wall). :laughing:

Ya mean we are not supposed to bang our head against the wall....I thought that was part of the puzzle solving fun!!

<_<:ph34r:B)

Here's something to assist you if it gets to be too much! :huh:

stress_reduction_kit.jpg

I got one printed out and taped right over that big dent in the side of my filing cabinet!! B)

:D:D