Uotrackers Personal Coin

UOTrackers

Like most coin owners/makers I'm quite excited about our coin. After months of work it's only weeks away from being in our hands and I'd like to show it to you all.

Our Coins are being minted by Rusty at Personal Geocoins

The Artwork was done by Fox and the Hound

uotcoinart.jpg

As you can see there is no area for Tracking and therefor this coin is not for sale. I wanted to announce it here for those interested in personal trades or those seeing it on other's trade lists.

The Spec's

1.75" diameter (including the arrows)

non-trackable

numbered 1-180

200 made

• 10 Misty Gold TFTC - for placing into caches only
  • 10 Misty Gold FTF - For use in our own caches as the FTF prize
  • 20 Misty Gold XLE's - For Trades initiated by us
  • 30 Antique Silver LE's - 20 for Extra Special LE Trades, 10 for caches
  • 50 Misty Silver - 30 for special trades, 20 for caches
  • 80 Misty Nickel - 60 for Trades, 20 for caches!

Since there is a trading thread pinned let's not put trade offers here.

Instead I'd love to know what you think about the design, the artwork, and the way we decided to set up trades. We decided we are mostly looking for personal coins, we don't really need duplicates in other metals, and prefer not to trade more than 1 of any metal to attempt to keep them from being sold. Any thoughts on this?

Thank you for all your input, and especially the people who helped us with this right from the start!

Here is the picture of the coins we just received:

uotcoins.jpg

Edited by UOTrackers

Instead I'd love to know what you think about the design, the artwork, and the way we decided to set up trades. We decided we are mostly looking for personal coins, we don't really need duplicates in other metals, and prefer not to trade more than 1 of any metal to attempt to keep them from being sold. Any thoughts on this?

I really like your coin, you did a nice job on your GC profile explaining all the details of the coin. There are a number of personal coins that tell a story about the cacher, and that to me is what makes trading personal coins so interesting and fun. Trading personals for personals, LOVE IT!

On another thread, I had indicated that your coin may be like a throwing star - rather pointy...

I still agree that it is kind of pointy, but I must admit, it is a sharp looking geocoin! (no pun intended)

This is a coin that I would love to find in a cache sooner or later! :unsure:

Way to go UOT! :rolleyes:

On another thread, I had indicated that your coin may be like a throwing star - rather pointy...

I still agree that it is kind of pointy, but I must admit, it is a sharp looking geocoin! (no pun intended)

This is a coin that I would love to find in a cache sooner or later! :laughing:

Way to go UOT! <_<

The corners I have been assured are rounded and not sharp!