Archived Logs

Is it possible to view archived logs on your own cache pages?

Just checked my one deleted log and the only way I am able to view i is through the link on the email I was sent to say the cache owner had deleted it (don't ask, I was the umpteenth DNF so I put a spoiler pic and having not responded to other requests the cache setter suddenly got very upset).

I've tride doing a google site search but do not appear to get any futher than the You cannot read archived log entries unless you are logged in and own the listing or log entry statement.

Chae

I was the12th person to view, but tried, to no avail, so did not reply! but I did try!

come on Lacto/ eckythump point us in the right direction!

Oh all right then :laughing:

Not knowing the answer I enlisted my friend "The Hornet" to help me. Between us we discovered that it is only possible to view an archived log if you know the direct link to it as Jango & Bobba Fett suggested. As a reviewer I CAN see all archived logs on a cache so if there's a particular reason why you need to get at an archived log I can get you the link but I'm not going to offer to do this on a regular basis, I have enough to do without that too :ph34r:<_< !!

Edited by Lactodorum

The problem comes when you delete one of your own logs as you do not get notifications of deletion of your own notes etc.

Lacto,

Thank you for your input, it was more of a general question as I upload pics via a not rather than the UPLOAD IMAGE link - for good reason - and I was wondering if it was possible to retreive that note should it be necessary to view the "archived" image associated with that note/log etc.

Wasn't the OP asking to look at archived logs not logs on archived caches?

Oops! I mistyped my answer. I MEANT to say Archived log, not cache. B)

I was wondering if it was possible to retreive that note should it be necessary to view the "archived" image associated with that note/log etc.

Just drop me a note and I'll see what I can do.

Edited by Lactodorum
I was wondering if it was possible to retreive that note should it be necessary to view the "archived" image associated with that note/log etc.

Just drop me a note and I'll see what I can do.

Thank you for the offer, Lacto but it isn't necessary - yet! It was a matter of "should I need to..."

As this has answered my question, I shall close the topic.

Oss!