Endless Knot

Fazanten

Hereby I launch the design of the geocoin with the "Endless knot", the symbol of wisdom and compassion. The other side of the geocoin shows the rising sun as a symbol of a new day.

endless-knot.jpg

We cachers are happy with a new beautiful day to find a cache, we use our wisdom to find one and show compassion with eachother when a cache is (or isn't) found.

So the design meets with our way of living.

Specifications of the geocoin:

Trackable at geocaching.com

Diameter: 38 mm

Height: 3 mm

Smooth paint surface

Material and numbers:

Gun (LE): 50 pieces

Gold (LE): 50 pieces

Nickel: 100 pieces

Icon: Fazanten trackable icon

The ordering site is still under contruction. As soon as it is available it will be published in this forum.

Edited by Fazanten

You have problems with the word compassion :)

As more people of this forum, I am also not a native speaker :D (OK give you comments on that :antenna: ), what I meant was "sympathy". Don't say we aren't sympathize with eachother when a cache is (or isn't) found.

And about the commercial coin. You cannot blame me on producing a commercial coin if only 200 pieces are made :D . If you want to blame me for that, OK that's fine with me. The main goal is to make a nice coin not to make money out of it.

And allthough orders will be taken via a specific side, I already got a lot of PM for preordering. So despite of you comment, there are people who likes this geocoin. Everybody can make his/hers own choice, you are free to make yours. So if you don't want to order, you don't order. If you want to order, you have to wait to tomorrow ,the 6th of june, before the site will be published.

a dictionary coin would be a better idea.

Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Fazanten did very well getting the point across. And stated ahead of time that English is not their native tongue. If you can't say something nice, or something constructive about the coin itself, back off.

The Endless Knot Geocoin is sold out

You know, I almost wish that these pre-orders wouldn't happen. Real Life can get hectic, a couple of days can be so busy that one doesn't have time to check this site; this one came and went so quickly, and I was too busy on the day that this went on sale, and the next couple of days, to even look here. And now it's gone, already :lol: Too bad you didn't do more ofthem, as I think they would have all sold. Ah, well. Maybe one will find it's way to California.