Peer Review: Historic Route 66

Well we were denied on the first round and a great big THANK YOU goes out to you all!

Talleys were: 29 yeas, 8 nays, and 2 abstentions. Now before you begin a vitriolic diatribe to the Waymarking staff, I must say this: After reading the feedback that *most* of the nays left, I would have denied this first request myself!

What is truly remarkable is that of the nays that left feedback most gave EXCELLENT insight and suggestions as to how to improve this category! I was absolutely blown away!!!! I could only wish that ALL criticism I must endure on a weekly basis was this insightful and constructive . . . because with a team like this not only can you get somewhere, but you can get there FAST!

Hats off to the Waymarking staff and the Waymarking community! Our group will re-vamp this and submit it again later this week, so if you would like to join us and give direct input, PLEASE DO SO!!!!

Thanks again for the assistance in helping make this a great category!

MadDogAnger

Well we were denied on the first round

Talleys were: 29 yeas, 8 nays, and 2 abstentions.

What? 8 nay votes is all it took to kill this category? Doesn't seem right to me.

:blink:

I can't find any info on what it takes to pass peer review, but I'd imagine it's a % deal. With the low number of total votes, 8 nay votes is probably more than enough. Now, if there had been 300 votes total, 8 probably wouln't be enough to deny the category.