A Note From Deb Brown (ngs)

DebBrown

Hello from Deb Brown at NGS to all my GeoCaching friends. Some of you may be aware that I've been working from home since last fall due to a serious family illness. Although I'm getting to all my emails, it's been taking a bit longer than it used to. Please know that I'm still working on your recoveries and destroyed reports and that I'll get to database updates when I can steal away some time to get to the office. --- I appreciate your patience during this difficult time and a sincere "thank you" to Matt Loser (especially) and to all others who have sent me well wishes. God bless all of you and remember that your work for NGS is so very much appreciated. deb

Hey, Deb, great to hear from you. I know you're working on submissions whenever you can, because I had someone submit a recovery for a benchmark at the Wawona Hotel in Yosemite (first recovery in 63 years), and it was processed within 3-4 weeks. As the others have said, we're all thinking of you and wishing your family well.

Patty

Hello from Deb Brown at NGS to all my GeoCaching friends. Some of you may be aware that I've been working from home since last fall due to a serious family illness. ...snip..

I've been in and out on the fourms, so I had not heard - Best wishes to you and yours.

Charlie

I wanted to add my thanks and best wishes to those who have replied to this thread. The marks always get updated every month and Deb just processed 43 of my DESTROYED requests.

Now you can benchmark in Manhattan without spending any time searching for the Singer Building (razed about 40 years ago). What a relief! :laughing:

Thanks Deb for all you efforts and best wishes with your family.

Papa Bear

known on NGS logs as RG.

FYI....

:(

After a long illness, Deb Brown's father passed away on Friday, June 9th.

Visitation is today at Collin's Funeral Home on University Blvd. in Silver Spring Monday from 2-4 p.m. and from 7-9 p.m. The funeral is tomorrow at 10:30 a.m at St. Patrick's Catholic Church on the corner of Norbeck Road and Muncaster Mill Road in Rockville.

-Casey-

Deb,

I happened across this thread while looking at metal detector information, as I'm considering benchmarking in my National Map quads. My deepest sympathies on the loss of your father; I can very much relate as we lost my mother in a house fire in December. You're in my thoughts.

Tom Winkle

"BilgeRat"

Hi Everyone. It's done my heart good to see so many kind words here in this forum. Thank you. I want you also to know that I'm in the process of catching up and you can expect to see your recovery information updated very soon. Please keep in mind that I typically don't reply to destroyed reports via email but rather, rely on the report on the datasheet itself to suffice as confirmation of its processing.

I feel priviledged to work with you all.

deb