Geocaching Event?

dittydaddy

We need your thoughts.

If there WAS a fun fulled two day (weekend) Geocaching ADVENTURE in the planning, would you be more inclined to attend one scheduled in early November or late February early March????

(All geocachers would be welcome and it MIGHT take place around the Birmingham, Alabama area)

We need your thoughts.

If there WAS a fun fulled two day (weekend) Geocaching ADVENTURE in the planning, would you be more inclined to attend one scheduled in early November or late February early March????

(All geocachers would be welcome and it MIGHT take place around the Birmingham, Alabama area)

I think it might depend on the 'ADVENTURE'.

Early November is sometimes still hot/humid in the south.

I would lean more towards late winter myself....if I could make it.

reepicheep

We need your thoughts.

I think it might depend on the 'ADVENTURE'.

Early November is sometimes still hot/humid in the south.

I would lean more towards late winter myself....if I could make it.

reepicheep

It is pretty much hit and miss when it comes to "hot" in Alabama. It could be 25 degrees on November 12th and 80 on November 20th. Same thing in February and March.

Dittydaddy, like BigDaddyD said, plan it and we'll try to make it. All of those are so far away, you never know what will come up, but after attempting the DeLorme challenge I would be interested in something like the Georace if that's what you're referring to.

:lol:

I vote for February. In November we have Thanksgiving and the upcoming Yule stuff in December. The bills come in January. By February I'm ready for a fun time with friends.

Yep, February works better for me. Besides, my birthday is in February and we want cake don't we? :anibad: