Found A Bug With Your Latest Addition To The Site

In the Waymark Category Search box on the home page and Directory page you'll find a new link: Join A Group

This page lists all the categories currently set to Open Enrollment. The list is ordered by those Groups which need Officers, followed by all other Groups from the newest to the oldest.

While browsing through the list, I noticed an * by some groups indicating I am already a member. This only works if Im an officer. If Im just a member, but not an officer, no * by that group name. Yet the description of the * says it is to indicate groups Im a member of.

Nice feature though. I added myself to a group.

Also there are a few of the listings on the Join a Waymarking Group pages that say "(category not public yet)" When they are.

Ice Rinks, Ghost Towns, and California Historic Markers are examples. All are public but not listed as such on this page. I saw others as well.

Is there something that is not turned on for these categories or is there a bug here? :blink:

edit: link takes you to page one. My examples are on page three of the Join a Waymarking Group pages.

Edited by TheBeanTeam