"business" Cards In Cache?

today was my 2nd find and in the cache was a bunch of cards held together by an elastic. The cards were all the same they had the words "teal/red" followed by a picture of an asteriod (a circle with some lines coming off one side) and finally the number 6.

Since this is only my 2nd find I am not sure if these types of cards are common or not...I was wondering if anyone knows what they are? is it a clue to another cache? anyways, i took one.

From the cache description, I'm not sure you found the cache. The cache should have been a small container with a logbook.

haha, it was a cache. There was a logbook and some small items, and then these cards....and there was nothing in the log but the cache....so yeah...still not really sure of their purpose.

It could be another cacher's Sig (short for signature) item.

Cachers sometimes leave an item with their caching handle and/or icon behind in caches they find. Some people use a business-card-type card as their sig item. It is generally acceptable to trade for these sig items.

Check the previous logs to see if any of the previous finders' handles have anything to do with asteroids or comets and the number 6

Coulda' been a brain fart. One time I got all the way back to the car to discover I had left my GPS inside the tupperware. Another time, I got to the car to discover I had brought a logbook with me! I hate when that happens... :D

:D:D:ninja: Yeah, that happens. I usually forget to leave my trade item, then feeling guilty, walk all the way back just to drop it off.

Coulda' been a brain fart. One time I got all the way back to the car to discover I had left my GPS inside the tupperware. Another time, I got to the car to discover I had brought a logbook with me! I hate when that happens... :D

:D:D:ninja: Yeah, that happens. I usually forget to leave my trade item, then feeling guilty, walk all the way back just to drop it off.

Been there, done that :D:D

:D:D:D Yeah, that happens. I usually forget to leave my trade item, then feeling guilty, walk all the way back just to drop it off.

Been there, done that :D:D

I sometimes get home with more pens in my pockets than I started my day with. :ninja: