Bookmark Navigation Problems

LSUMonica

I seem to be having problems with navigation of bookmark pages. When I view my own bookmark lists or other's bookmark lists and click on the page number on the bottom of the window, the page does not refresh. I still see the same caches but the bookmark page number does increment.

Also, even if I ask to see 50 caches on a page only the same number appear when the pages refreshes.

I can get these items, both the page numbers and number of caches on a page, to work correctly but ONLY when I manually refresh the page. Then the problems seem to go away and everything works correctly even when I change options.

So to sum it up -- when I first look at a bookmark list and change options and the page refreshes automatically, things don't seem to work. I press the refresh icon in the toolbar of IE, the page refreshes and then everything works as it should.

I can provide screen shots of the issues if necessary.

Anybody else encounter this problem?

I'm having a problem as well. I just added the 51st cache to this list. The one I just added, however, doesn't appear in the list. It shows that there are 51 caches present. If I view 50 at a time, it shows that there is a page 2, but when I navigate to that page, all I see are the column headers and no cache.

If I view them 20 at a time, the new cache also doesn't show up anywhere.

If I try to re-add the cache, I get the "cache already exists in the list" error.

A glitch in the Matrix?

I just noticed this evening that when I click a link to a bookmark list, it displays the first page but the links at the bottom are wrong. For example, if the list requires two pages, the navigation shows links for pages 1 and 2 and says I'm currently on page 3, which does not exist.

Edward