My Waymark Was Deleted. Why?

When this site went live, I transfered my Devil Strip cache to this site as a waymark. It was, as I recall, approved and converted to a waymark.

Well today I logged in here to see it and it is completely gone as if it never even existed. What happened? I never received an email or anything. So now neither site can see or do my great cache <_<

Here's the original cache. Thanks.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...83-aaae842ded19

When this site went live, I transfered my Devil Strip cache to this site as a waymark. It was, as I recall, approved and converted to a waymark.

Well today I logged in here to see it and it is completely gone as if it never even existed. What happened? I never received an email or anything. So now neither site can see or do my great cache :)

Here's the original cache. Thanks.

When did you enter this waymark? We have a strict policy of not deleting records from our database (we archive entries instead), and I see no record of your waymark ever being entered. Are you sure you posted it? Do you have an email showing that it was approved? It would be helpful to know some more information, like it's original name, it's location, etc.

If it turns out that we did indeed lose your data, I apologize. I know it takes a lot of effort to put these waymarks in, and I don't want you to be discouraged from continued use of the site. We appreciate your enthusiasm, and will do our best to get to the bottom of the problem.

Thanks!

Bootron

While you're at it bootron perhaps you could look at why we can't see our archived waymarks like we can archive caches. I had to archive a couple that got turned down because they got into the approval queue after someone else doing the same thing. When I archived they were lost to my view. Would still like to be able to see them for my own records?

JDandDD

While you're at it bootron perhaps you could look at why we can't see our archived waymarks like we can archive caches. I had to archive a couple that got turned down because they got into the approval queue after someone else doing the same thing. When I archived they were lost to my view. Would still like to be able to see them for my own records?

JDandDD

Yes, I would love to see my archived waymarks too. I had stuff on there I could use for other waymarks, but cant access any more.

Hello again. I went through all of my emails and I unfortunately cannot find any of the emails from when I converted this locationless cache over to a waymark.

I can assure you that I'm not pulling anyone's leg. I remember archiving the locationless cache *after* the cache was ported over as a waymark.

Is there anything else at my end that I can do?

All that I want to do is make this cache into some sort of waymark in a "street signs" or "unusual street signs" or "NE Ohio" category.

Thanks