Easy To Read Displays

I see lots of posts on the best GPS for this and that, but I don't see one for those that need a larger display.

Mom and dad, aka Team Paubon, would like to replace there little yellow tonka GPS but they need one with large enough numbers and letters so they can read it. So which GPS units have the largest print/font for people who have a hard time seeing?

Thanks

Inmountains

I was messing around with the settings on my new 60CSX and found that there was an option for a large display of the odometer screen. It has 3 data fields that are selectable and most of the ones you might want are available.

It has fonts that are about an inch tall!

Sorry, I am not bright enough to give you a screen shot and don't know which other units have the same option.

I was messing around with the settings on my new 60CSX and found that there was an option for a large display of the odometer screen. It has 3 data fields that are selectable and most of the ones you might want are available.

It has fonts that are about an inch tall!

Sorry, I am not bright enough to give you a screen shot and don't know which other units have the same option.

Here's a screenshot of the 60CS with the "Big Numbers" setting. I imagine the CSX would be much the same. The Garmin 60 series (and others in their range) have a transreflective display and perform exceptionally well in direct sunlight.

60cslarge4ye.png

HTH

Edited to add: The fields shown in the pic above are user selectable.

Edited by Hi-Tek