Beware Of Scorpions And Snakes

YanniG

Recently,

a geocaching friend of me, (tetras61) told me that while he was searching for one of my caches in Sterea Ellada, he found two scorpions nearby the caches.

He is a pharmacist and may be in a bit better condition how to face this problem.

But as for all the rest of us, I would suggest WE WOULD BE EXTREMELY careful for such dangerous animals.

Be aware every single moment that you walk at an area of high grass (for any snake) or when you lift some small stones to uncover the cache (for any scorpion)!

I would like to ask if someone knows, are there any injections against bites from such poisonous animals?

I wish all of us safe geocaching !

YanniG

Recently,

a geocaching friend of me, (tetras61) told me that while he was searching for one of my caches in Sterea Ellada, he found two scorpions nearby the caches.

He is a pharmacist and may be in a bit better condition how to face this problem.

But as for all the rest of us, I would suggest WE WOULD BE EXTREMELY careful for such dangerous animals.

Be aware every single moment that you walk at an area of high grass (for any snake) or when you lift some small stones to uncover the cache (for any scorpion)!

I would like to ask if someone knows, are there any injections against bites from such poisonous animals?

YanniG

gia ta fidia iparxei antidoto alla prepei prota na anixneutei i posotita dilitiriou sto aima kai meta na kathoristei i dosi tou antidotou.T o antidoto prepei na filasete se psigio.

Opos katalabeneis an eise sto bouno kai se dagosei fidi malon tin patises.Alla min tromazeis to mono fidi moy dagonei stin Ellada einai i oxia ,ola ta alla den exoun dilitirio.

Oso gia tous skorpioysapla pona polei kai prizese ,ektos an eise alergikos kai pateis alergiko sok

an breis skorpio kane enan kiklo me fotia kai balton mesa .Se ligo molis katalabei oti den mporei na 3efigei tha aftoktonisei ne to idio tou to kentri.

afto to ekana otan eimoun proskopos

sakis

Recently,

YanniG

gia ta fidia iparxei antidoto alla prepei prota na anixneutei i posotita dilitiriou sto aima kai meta na kathoristei i dosi tou antidotou.T o antidoto prepei na filasete se psigio.

Opos katalabeneis an eise sto bouno kai se dagosei fidi malon tin patises.Alla min tromazeis to mono fidi moy dagonei stin Ellada einai i oxia ,ola ta alla den exoun dilitirio.

Oso gia tous skorpioysapla pona polei kai prizese ,ektos an eise alergikos kai pateis alergiko sok

an breis skorpio kane enan kiklo me fotia kai balton mesa .Se ligo molis katalabei oti den mporei na 3efigei tha aftoktonisei ne to idio tou to kentri.

sakis

Recently,

YanniG

sakis

Genika isxiei oti egrapse o Sakis.Pantos kaloy kakoy as exete mia enesi kortizonis mazi sas.(den xriazete psigio).

px. solu-cortef 500 mg amp.

Could someone translate this discussion in english? Tetras61 mentioned Solu-cortef, and I'm intrested because my wife need that medicine few weeks ago when we were searching caches in Greece (Santorini).

She got some kind of allergic reaction and doctors didn't know what caused it. Maybe it was caused by some animal?