If I Plant A Multi....

Nope, if you plant a multi you can put the locations as close as you want. The 0.10 Guideline only applies to actual cache locations of single parters being that close to another cache and the starting co-ordinates and Ending co-ordinates of Multis being that close to another cache.

Pretty Positive on that.

Edited by Ben Pid

Note however ... that while you can place YOUR stages of YOUR cache as close together as you like, no one else can place ANY cache / stage of ANY OTHER cache within 0.1 mile of ANY of your stages. So ... if you cover a park with stages, no one else will be able to put any other caches in that same park even though your initial starting point and final may be all in one small corner of the park.

Edited by Lasagna
Note however ... that while you can place YOUR stages of YOUR cache as close together as you like, no one else can place ANY cache / stage of ANY OTHER cache within 0.1 mile of ANY of your stages. So ... if you cover a park with stages, no one else will be able to put any other caches in that same park even though your initial starting point and final may be all in one small corner of the park.

However, reviewers have a degree of discretion in applying the proximity guideline, as we do with any guideline. While the proximity of new caches to existing Physical stages of multicaches is more strictly enforced, we tend to be more relaxed about Virtual stages. In the years I've been reviewing, experience has taught me that, certainly in the UK this hasn't proved to be a problem.