Original Stash Plaque Coins

AZcachemeister

I recently purchased, received, and activated two Original Stash Plaque coins, and everything (I thought!) went smoothly.

I have given one of the coins to a Geo-buddy, and he wants to claim ownership, which I'm all in favor of! However, the adoption utility can't locate the coin in the database, and in fact both coins seem to be 'invisible'! I have noticed that both coins have SEVEN digit IDs, and I think that is where the problem lies. I know I could get my local reviewer to make the transfer, but I'm wondering if there may be a larger underlying issue that needs to be addressed.

Are any other owners of this coin noticing this problem, or is it just me?

I recently purchased, received, and activated two Original Stash Plaque coins, and everything (I thought!) went smoothly.

I have given one of the coins to a Geo-buddy, and he wants to claim ownership, which I'm all in favor of! However, the adoption utility can't locate the coin in the database, and in fact both coins seem to be 'invisible'! I have noticed that both coins have SEVEN digit IDs, and I think that is where the problem lies. I know I could get my local reviewer to make the transfer, but I'm wondering if there may be a larger underlying issue that needs to be addressed.

Are any other owners of this coin noticing this problem, or is it just me?

It's not just you. I tried entering my TB number into the Track A Travel Bug page and got this:

Travel Bug Details

ElementNotFound Exception: Couldn't find base element in array: K

Total Records: 0 - Page: 1 of 0 Prev. << <[]> >> Next

Total Records: 0 - Page: 1 of 0 Prev. << <[]> >> Next

My bug also has a seven digit number: TB10KT9

Hmmm .... :rolleyes:

Bill W