The Amazing Cache

Team_Farmers

Good day all,

Just posting this thread as a meeting place for geocachers taking part in the Amazing Cache, who need partners around South Africa to help them complete the next leg of the "race".

You can find more details at: The Amazing Cache #1: South Africa

Please Note: Both geocacher's may claim the cache, even though the cache may only be found by one of the team members (You need to mention who was your team member, and no one may take part in the same cache twice).

cheers,

Team Farmers

Cache Fan rates the Amazing Cache serie as one of the best puzzle caches around lately. Unfortunately the response is actually not as desired.

One of the reasons might be that a lot of new caches are placed in Gauteng and in my opinion cachers are more subtical to improve their statistics than going the extra mile to solve a puzzle cache, also very much observed by myself having placed a number of this type.

Currently there are only three cachers in the going for the Amazing Cache serie, see AC#3 GCWO6J.

Hope this forum topic places some more interest into the serie, a lot of work and effort is being spent on it. Opinions on how to improve the acceptance are more than welcome, having completed the serie this far I can offer assistance or partnership is desired. :rolleyes:

Greetings from Cache Fan

Thanks Cache Fan! :rolleyes:

We just started this thread in preparation for the next cache, which we will place this week... so stay tuned!

It will prove to be among one of the most challenging caches to date, though we know you will thoroughly enjoy it! It's about quality, not quantity :P

Yours in caching,

Team Farmers

Tried AC #1 and were just totally confused.... :D We were waiting for #2 to return to active duty before attempting an AC day... It will happen soon, but unfortunately not this weekend.

* we also take offence to being grouped into part of the "co"!!! :D

:D:D Sorry QFC, didn't want to bring you into the "so" category, please forgive. To be more specific, Brick, QFC, Crystal Fairy, River God, Tramper, Seeker2, FranTree, Hektic, LOC, Mistic, FranTre, Wa@lly, Rodnjoan, CacheConverters, M@x and not to forget the Rodent plus the other yebo or none Gauteng cachers, please come on to participate, I am sooooo lonely waiting for the challenger. :D :D