Geocaching Colorado

Dr123d

I would like to personally invite you to check out the web site for the newest Geocaching group in Colorado.

Geocaching Colorado is our name and serving the community is our game.

Please have a look.

- Check out the forums linked in the website and let us know what is useful or what you think will enhance the site.

- Land Management links. A resource of land management policies relating to Geocaching and similar activities

- CO Cache Archive Recovery Mission. Helping to make sure we reduce the geo-trash left behind.

- Benchmark Page. For all you benchmark junkies out there.

- Keep in touch with the “Events” calendar.

- The photo section will be up and running soon.

- Do you have any recommended caches? Feel free to let us know!

- Add a GCCO logo to your cache pages if you wish.

- Are you a “Stat” junkie? See where you rank in the Caching Stats link.

- FAQ’s are a useful tool for everybody as well as the beginner. Got a tip? We are listening.

This is a public site for all to use and enjoy.

We welcome any input so we can better serve the Geocaching community in Colorado.

Cache on!

Dave - Dr123d

Founding Member and President of Geocaching Colorado

abeb1587-cfce-4339-b15b-bd0f98a89c02.jpg

Edited by Dr123d

Good group nice sight. Its about time something plausible and worthwhile has happened here in CO.

Thanks for the good feed back. A lot af hard work went in to it and it seems to be paying off. We have all the best working on things to make a possative impact on the caching community here in Colo.

Good group nice sight. Its about time something plausible and worthwhile has happened here in CO.

Good to hear from you Tahosa. Glad you like the site. We'll do our best to update it and keep it current.

As with anyone reading this thread, go check out the site, and feel free to suggest improvements. We're buiding a site for the community, and we need your input to make that happen.

Happy Caching!

Bumpity Bump Bump Bump!

We're off to a great start! Thanks everybody for you input and praise! We could have done it without all the great cachers here in CO!

Congrats on getting started. As your reviewer let me know what I can do to help!

Michael

Thanks for the kind comments. IThe group is there for the CO geocaching community, so come on down.

We really appreciate all the work and contributions by numerous geocachers. And as always feel free to contact me with any questions/comments.

Man, they gotta get you guys on the sticky at the top of the page!

Couldn't agree more. :anicute::anicute:

Think these will help spread the word a little?: :anicute:

icon_geocolo_80x15.gif

geocolo_80x15.gif

Feel free to copy these official Geocaching Colorado Antipixel badges/button on to your own resources.

(i.e. Please no direct linking from www.mrcogeo.com)

Congrats guys! Great site, getting better every day. Now about getting added to the sticky list...

Well multiple emails have been sent with no responce at all :laughing: . I hate being ignored :laughing: I think maybe someone doesn't like us or how well we're doing for being a new group :laughing: .

Congrats guys! Great site, getting better every day. Now about getting added to the sticky list...

Well multiple emails have been sent with no responce at all :mad: . I hate being ignored <_< I think maybe someone doesn't like us or how well we're doing for being a new group <_< .

This might be a dumb question to some. :o ........but, what is and where can I find this "sticky list"?

Well multiple emails have been sent with no responce at all :o . I hate being ignored <_< I think maybe someone doesn't like us or how well we're doing for being a new group <_< .

This might be a dumb question to some. :D ........but, what is and where can I find this "sticky list"?

Hummm I am a member of Geocaching Colorado and I don't even know about the sticky list :D Well maybe, I am on the ignore list :mad:

Well multiple emails have been sent with no responce at all :mad: . I hate being ignored :D I think maybe someone doesn't like us or how well we're doing for being a new group <_< .

This might be a dumb question to some. :o ........but, what is and where can I find this "sticky list"?

Hummm I am a member of Geocaching Colorado and I don't even know about the sticky list :D Well maybe, I am on the ignore list <_<

Its at the very top of the West and Southwest page. Here is the link so you can see we are NOT there yet!

Well multiple emails have been sent with no responce at all :o . I hate being ignored :o I think maybe someone doesn't like us or how well we're doing for being a new group :) .

Hummm I am a member of Geocaching Colorado and I don't even know about the sticky list :) Well maybe, I am on the ignore list :)

Its at the very top of the West and Southwest page. Here is the link so you can see we are NOT there yet!

Interesting................maybe if we told them we were from Texas. :o

Another email has been sent. Maybe we will here from someone this time.

I wonder if a gratuity is appropriate for such a service. :rolleyes:

:)

I know if my ice tea glass goes empty for more then a few minuets when I go out to eat the tip reflects it.

Are we missing something? :laughing:

Seriously. :laughing:

Is there some application or something that we're supposed to fill out to be recognized? :laughing:

I understand that adding GCCO to the list at the top of the West and Southwest section isn't necessarily a high priority, but it's been quite a while now, and the thread creator is active in other areas on the site.

I know there have been a few private e-mail requests as well.

Is there an escalation process? :laughing:

Hello all. It's been a long time. Rachael and I are doing well. We now have a son, Marek Arthur. He was born on June 5th, 2006. That CO Geocaching page is nice! What happened to the other CO Geocaching site?

Well a brand new Cacher, and congratulations to you. The 3 of you will have to come North some time to show off your newest arrival.

Hello all. It's been a long time. Rachael and I are doing well. We now have a son, Marek Arthur. He was born on June 5th, 2006. That CO Geocaching page is nice! What happened to the other CO Geocaching site?

Well a brand new Cacher, and congratulations to you. The 3 of you will have to come North some time to show off your newest arrival.

See my profile for current pic of us.

Congrats on the new baby! But pictures never do them justice - gotta see them in person to get the full experience.

I remember when my boys were that small.....but that's been a few years now....now they point and tell me where to go.

9a4fae35-c2ab-4e62-aee1-4837ae6faf49.jpg

Thank you, but the Michigan shirt has to go...haha...big Penn State fan here...:(

Congrats on the new baby! But pictures never do them justice - gotta see them in person to get the full experience.

I remember when my boys were that small.....but that's been a few years now....now they point and tell me where to go.

Thank you, but the Michigan shirt has to go...haha...big Penn State fan here...:sad:

We're willing to share - Michigan shirt, Minnesota Twins hat.....don't think we have any Penn State stuff yet.

Where's the pic of your lil' one in a Penn State onesie?

Thank you, but the Michigan shirt has to go...haha...big Penn State fan here...:sad:

We're willing to share - Michigan shirt, Minnesota Twins hat.....don't think we have any Penn State stuff yet.

Where's the pic of your lil' one in a Penn State onesie?

He doesn't have a PSU onesie yet, but he may after I go home to PA next week. He does have a PSU jersey and a blanket. I am ready for football...

Requesting again to have Geocaching Colorado added to the pinned thread at the top.

Forum Moderators;

Please advise what course of action (in addition to what has already been done) should be taken to make this happen.

I think we are being ignored :D I hate being ignored :)