Tb In Uk Needs To Get To Sa

CazzaBrox

Today I picked up my first TB - Zullu Lion. It started in Portugal in 2003 and still hasn't gotten to South Africa so that it can pick up a friend and return to Portugal. Maybe there is a geocacher coming to the middle of England who can find this TB in a geocache and give it a lift to South Africa?

Maybe I shouldn't ask such a thing but I am very new to all this - so please put me right!

Any suggestions as to how I can help this TB on its way? :laughing:

Today I picked up my first TB - Zullu Lion. It started in Portugal in 2003 and still hasn't gotten to South Africa so that it can pick up a friend and return to Portugal. Maybe there is a geocacher coming to the middle of England who can find this TB in a geocache and give it a lift to South Africa?

Maybe I shouldn't ask such a thing but I am very new to all this - so please put me right!

Any suggestions as to how I can help this TB on its way? :laughing:

I am going to Greece - its not all that close, but it is closer! Let me know if you want me to take it along (July) - new to the game too!

I am going to Greece - its not all that close, but it is closer! Let me know if you want me to take it along (July) - new to the game too!

Aww thanks for the suggestion. As it happens I don't hang around and Zullu the Lion is currently languishing in BHX TB Lounge which is just outside Birmingham Airport. There is a Centaur also in the same cache hoping to get to Crete.... even closer to Greece :laughing:

Don't know how convenient that is for you?