Map Source

HI

I have A question. I am going on a trip and I dont have A laptop. Can I load Map source on a Flash drive and use it on other computers. and take map software with me to load and download maps and way points?

will this be a problem with the unlock codes? I will be using the same GPS.

I have A 76csx If I get A 1 gig card would that be large enough to load city nav and topo for the entire east US?

Thanks If any one can help me,

Snark

You'd have to actually install Mapsource on the other computer. You can save your unlock codes to a flash drive and then use them on the other computer. Note that I think this may technically violate the software license if you don't own both computers.

You can fit a lot of the eastern US on a 1Gb memory card. Using both CN7 and Topo, you could fit FL, MS, AL, GA, SC, TN, NC, KY, WV, VA, MD, DE, IL, IN, OH, PA and NJ. That would take 964.8 Mb.

If you have a specific list of states in mind, post the list and I can tell you how much space it would take.

You'd have to actually install Mapsource on the other computer. You can save your unlock codes to a flash drive and then use them on the other computer. Note that I think this may technically violate the software license if you don't own both computers.

You can fit a lot of the eastern US on a 1Gb memory card. Using both CN7 and Topo, you could fit FL, MS, AL, GA, SC, TN, NC, KY, WV, VA, MD, DE, IL, IN, OH, PA and NJ. That would take 964.8 Mb.

If you have a specific list of states in mind, post the list and I can tell you how much space it would take.

Thanks

I dont want to violate the software license. The states I am interested in are FL, GA, SC, WV, VA, MD, DE, PA.