Green Lane/4x4 Caches

Stonefisk has a bookmark list for greenlane caches.I hope that helps.

i remember this, but don't know how to locate a bookmark! there's an earthhcache near us called 'split and drop' or something which is down a greenlane. I think Stonefisk's bookmarks are all around the Cotswolds area...

Went offroading on the Wayfarer trail in Wales today! found a metal box at the top containing a log book! but it wasn't a geocache, just a visitor's book.

J

Stonefisk has a bookmark list for greenlane caches.I hope that helps.

i remember this, but don't know how to locate a bookmark! there's an earthhcache near us called 'split and drop' or something which is down a greenlane. I think Stonefisk's bookmarks are all around the Cotswolds area...

Went offroading on the Wayfarer trail in Wales today! found a metal box at the top containing a log book! but it wasn't a geocache, just a visitor's book.

J

Split and drop is a great location and easily accessable by 4x4, or a great place for a walk. We did it earlier in the year when there was a couple inches of snow on the ground.

Hope you did the Wayfarers Memorial cache while you were doing the trail ??

Just realised we did that cahe before we were into caching. We had stopped after a grueling 1/2 hour trying to get across the floating brdige. We stopped for a break and one of the kids in the group sat down and put her hand on it. We all read the log etc, but were nieve to what it was. This was about 4 years ago!

Hope you did the Wayfarers Memorial cache while you were doing the trail ??

..Err no! :ph34r:

For some daft reason I forgot to check if there were any caches there before heading out, then stood at the top thinking.. "There's got to be a cache round here somewhere!" Should have got the PDA out, I guess.

Never mind, shall be back soon!

--------------------------------------

Back on topic...! <_<

Did this one at the weekend, which involved a little mild offroading, and linked it with some excelent greelanes in the area. It was a great drive, and a lovely place - worth checking out if you're in the area.

James