Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Dan_Martin

Ham Radio - Aprs & Rv's

I'm currently using GPS for APRS & Navagaion on our RV

Getting intrested in Geocaching as well. We will be traveling around the country over the next few years

Dan Martin

KC4GO

Florida

http://www.trekin.digital-digs.net/

Geocaching is a great way to find out secret spots while you are travelling about. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

--Marky

I am looking into using APRS to let folks track me when I ride my bicycle on charity rides. I just picked up a Garmin Gecko 201 that I plan to use with a TinyTracker APRS unit and a Yaesu FT-50RD.

I am looking into using APRS to let folks track me when I ride my bicycle on charity rides. I just picked up a Garmin Gecko 201 that I plan to use with a TinyTracker APRS unit and a Yaesu FT-50RD.

Sounds like fun.. Send me a picture when your installed.

Our web site URL www.trekin.digital-digs.net

Has pictures of our ham/computer setup and other activities. Guess I'll need to add a geocaching page.

73's

Dan (KC4GO)

Geocaching is a great way to find out secret spots while you are travelling about. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

--Marky

Thanks

I'm getting ready to retire from Cingular Wireless have been an RF Engineer with them for the past 16 years and like to play with all the toys. Looks like I'll need to update my website and add a geocaching page.

Dm

For anyone who hasn't noticed, pull up my profile page and scroll down to the google map at the bottom of the page to follow me around when I'm driving the cachemobile (Saturn Vue).

--Marky