Goodbye Seattle, Hello Federal Way

Snowwolf75

Due to changes in lodging and financial reason, I'm leaving my comfortable abode on Capitol Hill for one in suburbia Federal Way...

This has good and bad points to it. Of note, if means I'm even less likely to get the TUS bell that I've been watching and occasionally hunting for. On the flip side, though, it means there might not be as much competitino for FTFs down there, but that's yet to be determined. The area is a alot flatter, so I can bike more places, but the busses aren't nearly as wide-spread. Of course it also throws a big monkey wrench in my plans for placing caches. There was a pocket park near me that I was thinking of placing one at, as well as one in the UW area. Two of the possible caches will still be placed (once I create suitable non-conformist containers for them), and I might adopt out my one current hide, Scenic Sunrise Spot (or at least enlist a local when/if it needs to be checked upon). I might still come up to Seattle for the odd hide or two, but if I do I'd rather do quite a few at once so the trip is worth my time.

Anywho, when next I cache, it'll likely be in the bounds of Federal Way/Auburn area... except possibly for a cache I'm thinking of snagging in Okanagon on a trip next week. :}