Another Garmin Etrex Legend For Sale

I posted my Legend for sale on eBay and then realized I also could've listed it here directly. Well, as an incentive to bid or use the "buy it now", I'll offer a $10 discount for any Groundspeak forum member who joined on or before May 25 2006. If you win the auction, just post a followup here so I can see from your user profile when you joined, and deduct $10 from your payment. I'm also adding this incentive to description area of my auction.

My Legend has been well cared for and includes all the original stuff - serial cable, lanyard, manuals, box. I'm just moving up to a Legend Cx this summer.

Nothing funky going on here - I've been an eBay member since 1999 and have 100% positive feedback. eBay will still get full commission on the final auction value, but a Geocacher will get a small discount. The auction ends tomorrow Saturday 5/27 at about 5pm PDT or 8pm EDT.

My Legend for sale on eBay

- Jim

Edited by zapped

Hello Jim, Here I am. This will be my first GPS unit as we borrowed one to see if geocaching was something we wanted to do. Well, we enjoyed the venture and adventure and have discovered a total of 2 caches. So I thank you and will regard your unit with care.

Janice and Stan England (the king and queen)

Congratulations. I've just emailed you the discounted final price and am locking this topic per forum guidelines. Hope you enjoy the Legend as much as I have for the last couple of years. And hope I can stand being without a GPS for a few days while I wait for my new color model to arrive!