Email Problem With Group, Bug

For some of my groups, I can email the group. For other groups I belong to, I cant email the group. The link to email the group doesnt exist for some of them. It doesnt seem to make any difference if Im group leader, one of the group officers or just a regular member. I have no clue why it appears with some and not others.

Example:

I can group email the Wow group, but not Occupational Graves group. Im an officer in both. This should be fixed so that all members can group email each other.

Thanks.

(Hope this doesnt get lost over the long long weekend.)

I do not think this is a bug in the system. Some officers do not have this capability, unless the leader of the group chooses for them to have this ability.. If the leader has not changed the status in the group ranks and capabitlities then all officers can not have this feature, It is also up to each leader weather they want all officers to have this ability or not. I particularly like this feature, and have purposely not activated all officers in particular categories. Being a member and officer in several groups, this limits an inundation of emails to my account. And if it is really necessary every member can email me singularly.