What Man Would You Most Wanna Cache With?

how about mel gibson in his braveheart get up? nice legs under that kilt...

Hey! That's my choice! And I'm not willing to share. :(

Or I wouldn't mind Kevin Costner as in "Robin Hood."

And to show my age, I also wouldn't mind Yul Brynner as in "The King and I."

yul brynner was a very sexy man..ah come on i would send mel over to cache with you sometimes...though after watching him in the lethal weapons i don't think he should drive.

i think robin williams would be fun to cache with though i would have to stop and get my breathe from laughing.

I agree, but I'm not too sure about Robin in a kilt.

After reading all of this I can only come to one conclusion.. If the material has a pattern on it, consider it a skirt. No pattern, but one solid color then it is a kilt.

kilt ( P ) Pronunciation Key (klt)

n.

A knee-length skirt with deep pleats, usually of a tartan wool, worn as part of the dress for men in the Scottish Highlands.

A similar skirt worn by women, girls, and boys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading all of this I can only come to one conclusion.. If the material has a pattern on it, consider it a skirt. No pattern, but one solid color then it is a kilt.

n.

A knee-length skirt with deep pleats, usually of a tartan wool, worn as part of the dress for men in the Scottish Highlands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is.....PROOF BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT....that it is a SKIRT!

And I'm sure at the next Geovent I'll be looking down from the tree, with a noose around my neck, at three guys in skirts with big grins on their faces as I swing in the wind.

Edited by Colorado Cacher

n.

And I'm sure at the next Geovent I'll be looking down from the tree, with a noose around my neck, at three guys in skirts with big grins on their faces as I swing in the wind.

Just as long as you aren't wearing one while you're in that position :laughing:

Hahaha. Aw come on CC. You KNOW you want to feel the breeze! (not talking about swinging in the wind breeze. Uh, well, oh nevermind....) :laughing:

Edited by 1stimestar

What's wrong with our quote function?

The mangled quote to which you were referring contained only one begin quote command but three end quote commands; this led to some funy-looking code appearing in their post. It appears that it happened due to an editing error made by the poster, not due to any type of forum software malfunction.

I don't care what you call it as long as I can have Mel Gibson wearing one!

What, are you some kind of elitest kilt hater? <_<

<_<:laughing::rolleyes::anicute:

Are you kidding? I LOVE kilts! Only if Mel wants to call it a skirt, I'd be willing to call it a skirt <_<

By the way, for those kilt lovers in the Kansas City area, our Highland Games are Saturday. <_<

Hahaha. Aw come on CC. You KNOW you want to feel the breeze! (not talking about swinging in the wind breeze. Uh, well, oh nevermind....) :laughing:

Ah, I see.

However, if, and thats a big IF, I can't have my sweet Mopar for some inconceivable reason I will take this guy (yes I DO have thing for a man in a kilt :laughing:)

4eff69a2.jpg

ROWR!!! Is he HOT HOT HOT or what?? AND . . . The kilt IS a requirement!! Hubba hubba!!

For thos of you who don't know who that is, his name is Gerard Butler and he played the Phantom in the movie version of the Phantom of the Opera.

phantom5.jpg

Sidebar - I admit to a recent and insatiable obsession with Phantom of the Opera and it is making my sweet Mopar NUTSO (moreseo than usual) . . . I cannot get enuff of it . . . I walk around singing the songs. Mopar, much to his great chagrin and frustration, has been caught whistling the songs himself! :laughing: HA!! I WIN!!!! :laughing:

Oh, girl, I am right there with ya!!! I LOVE Gerard Butler!! I sew historic costumes as a sideline and watch movies with great costumes while I sew. I've only seen Phantom like 500 times! And I sing right along every time....

But if my darling husband or Jerry Butler weren't available, SpyVsSpy is pretty cute. And single. And his kids are cute, too.