What Man Would You Most Wanna Cache With?

What a fun discussion!

I would love to go caching with Matthew McConaughey, but he HAS to walk in front of me (OMG!!)

Russell Crowe would be fun to hunt with...seems to me he would be sort of outdoorsy.

And....Billy Bob Thorton...there's just something about that guy that makes me want to stalk him, er, spend time with him....

Bec

Edited by greyhounder

My wife would probably pick this dude. samelliot1.jpg

All I know is that if he came knocking (the younger version...) I'd be shoved out the door so fast only his his latest catch phrase stuck would remain.

"Beef, It's what's for dinner".

Yeah...and I'd be having McDonalds in my hotel room.

Edited by Renegade Knight

tom selleck , then sean connery all he has to do is talk i'll work the gps. if i was younger hugh jackman in his wolverine costume..rrrowwww again i'll work the gps, not a problem those claws might scratch the screen on the my merigold.

Oh I second Hugh Jackman, in his Wolverine costume or not!

MOPAR! Oh, dear lord...Mopar.

1969. I saw "Planet of the Apes" in the theater when it came out. Few people remember this. They are accustomed to the version edited for TV. It was the beginning of the skinny-dipping scene in the desert, and for one brief, shining moment on the screen, there it was: Mopar's naked butt.

I was nine. It was the first naked male butt I ever saw, and it became for me at that moment the model for all naked male butts. The ideal butt. The butt of butts. It rose...pale, majestic...above the horizon of my girlhood like the very moon. I need hardly tell you that no naked male butt since has come close the sweet, pinchable goodness of Mister Mopar's remarkable dimpled apple of a hinder. And I went to art school: I've seen a few.

Mopar the man has never let me down, from the Civil Rights march on Washington to the NRA. And yet, really...it's all about Mopar the butt. Nothing could come between us. Alzheimer's? Don't make me laugh! He'd be all, like, "who are you?" and I'd be, like, "Mopar. Darling. Don't you remember? I'm your wife of forty years...! Now, how's about that butt?"

Wait.

What?

Geocaching?

Oh.

Some guy with a really good GPS, I guess.

Thanks, Auntie! I like you too!

I think that is the nicest wording I've ever seen for calling me an @ss. :ph34r:

Note to Aunti Weasel - keep your rodent claws off my sweet Mopar! :huh:

Now . . . onto the topic at hand . . . who would I MOST want to cache with??

Why! My sweet Mopar, OF COURSE!! Sheesh :huh:

834b99b5-7860-4935-84e8-ab76570e02f3.jpg

However, if, and thats a big IF, I can't have my sweet Mopar for some inconceivable reason I will take this guy (yes I DO have thing for a man in a kilt :D)

4eff69a2.jpg

ROWR!!! Is he HOT HOT HOT or what?? AND . . . The kilt IS a requirement!! Hubba hubba!!

For thos of you who don't know who that is, his name is Gerard Butler and he played the Phantom in the movie version of the Phantom of the Opera.

phantom5.jpg

Sidebar - I admit to a recent and insatiable obsession with Phantom of the Opera and it is making my sweet Mopar NUTSO (moreseo than usual) . . . I cannot get enuff of it . . . I walk around singing the songs. Mopar, much to his great chagrin and frustration, has been caught whistling the songs himself! :D HA!! I WIN!!!! :ph34r:

Note to Aunti Weasel - keep your rodent claws off my sweet Mopar! :ph34r:

Now . . . onto the topic at hand . . . who would I MOST want to cache with??

Why! My sweet Mopar, OF COURSE!! Sheesh :huh:

Aye yie yie ... how do you do it Mopar? Whats your secret?

PS - I clicked on the 'replies' number and noticed I have the most replies in this thread. Hmmm, I wonder if that means anything ....

Edited by clearpath

I really don't have a "preferred man" to cache with, I would just like a man (not pointing fingers at my husband or anything) that doesn't take over MY gps!

Sharnie

let em have it....that leaves your eyes and hands free to find the cache!

Wow - Where do I start?

Here's my fantasy short list:

• Tom Selleck
  • Bruce Willis
  • Tim Daly

Alternates: (if, for any reason, the winner is unable to fulfill his duties ... )

• John Stamos
  • Mark Wahlberg
  • George Hamilton - 'cause, c'mon, he's a hoot and a half! :rolleyes:

IRL:

• My brother, who doesn't 'come with' nearly enough.
  • My dear friend Jon, who lives too many states away and because of MD, is confined to a wheelchair. I would love to cache the BRP in NC with him.

Wow - Where do I start?

Here's my fantasy short list:

• Tom Selleck
  • Bruce Willis
  • Tim Daly

Alternates: (if, for any reason, the winner is unable to fulfill his duties ... )

• John Stamos
  • Mark Wahlberg
  • George Hamilton - 'cause, c'mon, he's a hoot and a half! :rolleyes:

IRL:

• My brother, who doesn't 'come with' nearly enough.
  • My dear friend Jon, who lives too many states away and because of MD, is confined to a wheelchair. I would love to cache the BRP in NC with him.

After seeing the first quote in your profile under "Miscellany", you just my list of women I want to cache with. :P

After seeing the first quote in your profile under "Miscellany", you just my list of women I want to cache with. :rolleyes:

Awwwwww, Mopar, how sweet of you! It's really nice to be recognized for something other than a pretty face. :P

In all seriousness, I've been admiring your sig for quite a while and nearly plagiarized it for my page.

... oh, and did I forget to mention Mopar is on my list? With all due respect to Geo Ho, of course!

If I could no longer cache with my husband then I suppose my choices would be:

Harrison Ford, followed by Colin Firth. I also like Rupert Everett (but I hear he would rather cache with a man) Rupert would just be there as eye candy anyway. :lol:

I must say I am surprised that no one has mentioned McGyver. Think of what he could do in a pinch. If the cache needed maintaince he could fix it up with a few acorns and twigs. Left the GPSr at home? No problem he'll make a new one from a rock. <_<

I must say I am surprised that no one has mentioned McGyver. Think of what he could do in a pinch. If the cache needed maintaince he could fix it up with a few acorns and twigs. Left the GPSr at home? No problem he'll make a new one from a rock. <_<

Haven't you heard ... McGyver likes Rupert Everett ... a lot. :lol:

Sheesh. I haven't made the list yet. ... maybe a few more sit-ups and some cheek clenching training.

I'll add you to my list, Torry. :D

just don't accept any food from him! icon8.gif

Well, after the whole elephant thingy, there's not much else that he can do to me. <_<:lol:

:(

Stole the idea from the other topic.

My picks are Fantasy: David Krumholtz from Numb3rs. Nerdy and cute, that could be fun. :(

Reality: My best friend Dan(Thor of the Mountain) He's been my caching buddy since day one, we started together and got hooked on it together

What about the other ladies of the forum?

Since my husband won't go (insert a big RASPBERRY here), I'll gladly settle for a helping of Steven Tyler in some remote woods with a babbling stream. (but he'd be forbidden from wearing any black nail polish on the walk).

tyler-s.jpg

Oh, wait..Johnny Depp would make for a great day, too. As long as he wears that Pirate get-up.

johnny%20depp.jpg

Mmmm, shweeeeet.Hummina-hummina. Can I choose two? I was never good at decisions. Can it be a multi cache?

You'd better not cache here in Wisconsin with that getup, the ticks and skeeters will climb up there and... :laughing::huh: not to mention the winds we get - what do they wear under that kilt anyways??? :)

Edited by lonesumdove

On the Johnny Depp thing: Absent any evidence of his Geocaching ability, I have to assume that the attraction is his Halloween-in-San-Francisco pirate getup. Is this correct? If so, a Neanderthal (Cro-Magnon on a good day) like me is done for.

Well his "Halloween-in-San-Francisco pirate getup" certainly DOES help though it wouldn't be totally required. So why don't you don YOUR Halloween-in-San-Francisco pirate getup and post us a pic? :)

You'd better not cache here in Wisconsin with that getup, the ticks and skeeters will climb up there and... :):unsure: not to mention the winds we get - what do they wear under that kilt anyways??? :rolleyes:

Does Wisconsin even have elevations above 6000 feet? That's where I do almost all of my hiking :D

Heck no! I just "climbed" a ski hill the other day and got to the mightly elevation of 1,800, huffing and puffing at that high altitude. Hey, ya never did answer the question? (what DO the Irishmen wear under that kilt????) inquiring minds need to know. (My husband is Irish and he won't tell me either!) ;)

Back before beckerbuns got married, she would have been in here in a nanosecond saying that Jeremy was her fantasy cacher.

Since Joani never posts in here, I'll have to guess for her: Captain Jack Sparrow, he has a cool magical compass that would probably be great for finding stuff. :rolleyes:

--Marky

Well his "Halloween-in-San-Francisco pirate getup" certainly DOES help though it wouldn't be totally required. So why don't you don YOUR Halloween-in-San-Francisco pirate getup and post us a pic? :laughing:

Hmm, you're welcome to browse the Mule Ears gallery, but you'll find the wardrobe a disappointment.