Geocoin Store Problems

Damenace

It appears as if the Geocoin Store is having problems with there site. The Utah Coins are scheduled to go on sale in 1.5 hours. Does anyone have a way to get a hold of Rusty, Mike or Ben other than by email??? I will send an email but I am afraid it will not get resolved in time.

It appears as if the Geocoin Store is having problems with there site. The Utah Coins are scheduled to go on sale in 1.5 hours. Does anyone have a way to get a hold of Rusty, Mike or Ben other than by email??? I will send an email but I am afraid it will not get resolved in time.

Does that mean that the Utah geocoin is so popular that everybody is jumping on the site early and overloading the server?!?! :ph34r: I've got to admit that it is an awesome looking geocoin.

Just Rusty by Snail mail ... :ph34r:

There was a maintenance issue at the host this morning and they were already rebooting by the time I was able to get a human on the line in tech support.

It is estimated that it should be back online in the next ten minutes so the sales "should" be able to go off as planned.

Rusty...

It didn't get resolved. :ph34r:

It didn't get resolved. :ph34r:

Sorry :ph34r:

Rusty is on the phone with Tech Support again. More than likely this will be rescheduled for tomorrow same bat time same bat place. Will keep you posted.

I think that would only be fair if the sale will be re-scheduled....it would really stink if all of a sudden it pops up, and only the folks doing the F5 shuffle see it.

:o:ph34r::ph34r: I tried all morning about every 15 minutes or so-never could get on and then when it came up-NO COINS!!! ;););)

I really wanted that coin! I have lots of problems with the geocoinstore-anyboby else had much trouble!? ;):lol::lol::lol:

Please read a few prior posts before complaining about the "no coins" issue

Alright everyone, I am sorry to announce that there is still issues with the server. This sale is going to be rescheduled for tomorrow, same bat time same bat place.

:lol: The geocoin store is still having issues this morning. I am unable to add any coins to my shopping cart. Here is the error Im getting. Hope it doenst interfere with the Utah coin release.

Warning: fopen(log.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/virtual/site124/fst/var/www/html/includes/functions.php on line 30

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/virtual/site124/fst/var/www/html/includes/functions.php on line 31

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/virtual/site124/fst/var/www/html/includes/functions.php on line 32

Warning: fopen(log.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/virtual/site124/fst/var/www/html/includes/functions.php on line 30

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/virtual/site124/fst/var/www/html/includes/functions.php on line 31

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/virtual/site124/fst/var/www/html/includes/functions.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site124/fst/var/www/html/includes/functions.php:30) in /home/virtual/site124/fst/var/www/html/includes/orderprocess.php on line 244

We're aware of the issue and have folks working on it.

There is a work around, however. (and it's posted in the news section of the site)

If you are logged into an account, your order will appear in the history as unpaid. There is a Pay button that you can use to make the payment. If you are on the GeocoinStore main page, the history will make you wait 10 minutes before allowing you to pay to avoid reporting problems with PayPal. The Signal Store will not delay you, however. Switch over to it and you can complete your orders without delay.

Tech support has been working on this since 7:30 am. We expect that it will be resolved in the next half hour.