Geoswag Geocoins

the butterfly effect

I believe they just started shipping Tuesday to subscribers. The coins were most likely delayed due to the rise in coin production for GW4. I expect mine to come today, tho I won't be here when the mail comes as I will be on a plane to Texas.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Oh, sorry they can't be ordered. I won them for submitting the design, cheesey I know, but worth it for the coins! Another person also submitted a similar design so they won too!

So, NOW we know who to blame! :(

:(:( Just kidding!! :(:(

When I first saw the design proof on the website, I wasn't too sure about it. :(

But now that I have it "in-hand" I kinda like them! :ph34r:

The texture in the background, the ridged edge, and the antiqued finish really added to the simplicity of the coin.

Good job! :(

I guess that's one of the downfalls of having some of the more elabrate coins that we have floating around. People are so used to seeing coins that are vying to better the ones already out, that when some nice simple design shows up, it tends to get knocked.

D-man :(

Thanks, I actually hadn't heard it knocked at all, though I could understand it. I saw the contest and I'm no graphics artist by any means, I saw the ghost and figured, what the heck let me try another already used graphic. HA I had no idea it would win and I laughed like crazy when I found out. I've got lots of coin ideas but no graphic talent what so ever. Oh well, like I said, worth it for the LE coins...he Sock puppet man wanna trade?!hehe

all of the coins/pins for May were sent out over a week ago. If you have not gotten yours, please email support @ geoswag.com

thanks

I did e-mail them but have not gotten a response (e-mailed Tuesday morning) .. I know stuff sometimes takes longer than a week so I can give it a little more time.

Grimlock

hi everyone I was wondering what you guys tought about this geocoin design I maled to geoswag do you think they will even consider it or does it suck

I love greatful dead and the dancing bears so I put All I want to do is cache cache cache instead of dance dance dance I think it is so cute I am thinking about making coins like this if they dont choose it for a monthly design does anyone have any idea on how they decide on a design or if they email you back or what!?!?

we itried to put the pic on here but cant figure out how to

on the front is a blu dancing bear

and on the back it says All I want to do is cache cache cache

I wish I could get the pic up it took me a couple of hours to draw up and design on the computer!!

hi everyone I was wondering what you guys tought about this geocoin design I maled to geoswag do you think they will even consider it or does it suck

I love greatful dead and the dancing bears so I put All I want to do is cache cache cache instead of dance dance dance I think it is so cute I am thinking about making coins like this if they dont choose it for a monthly design does anyone have any idea on how they decide on a design or if they email you back or what!?!?

we itried to put the pic on here but cant figure out how to

on the front is a blu dancing bear

and on the back it says All I want to do is cache cache cache

I wish I could get the pic up it took me a couple of hours to draw up and design on the computer!!

Since it's a FOR PROFIT coin, they can't make it due to the dancing bear being a copyrighted trademark.

You CAN do it as a personal coin, but only if it's for non-profit use, meaning you cannot sell your coin. It would be trade only.

The person who does the shipping is out till Friday. Once he comes back in, I will have review to confirm it was shipped and get a tracking number. For those missing a pin, one will be sent out.

Thanks,

nielsenc

Were pins supposed to have been sent with the LE's? I thought on the contest page it said 10-20 coins and pins.

The person who does the shipping is out till Friday. Once he comes back in, I will have review to confirm it was shipped and get a tracking number. For those missing a pin, one will be sent out.

Thanks,

nielsenc

Were pins supposed to have been sent with the LE's? I thought on the contest page it said 10-20 coins and pins.

You are correct. I will have them sent out if you didnt get them.

nielsenc

Thanks,

nielsenc

nielsenc

Christian, did you get my email? I didn't receive any pins also.

Thanks,

nielsenc

nielsenc

Yay! Thank you, one of the coins is going in my event a week from today so this will be good!