Why Can't Anyone Keep A Thread OT?!?

. . .I will say this... when I see a post from Vinny, it makes me want to crawl into a hole! :laughing:

Ahem, a serious note for a moment: Please be advised that the reason that I am so frequently seen in those "holes", aka storm drain tunnels, is because I have been employed to hunt down runaway renegade adolescent radioactive black belt hamsters, which happen to hide out in such tunnels. I risk my life hunting and capturing these outlaw renegade hamsters in order to protect God and Nation and my Fellow Human Citizens, and I Do Not Appreciate Your Attempts to Poke Fun at my profession, you pusillanimous hamster-lover! :laughing:

Seriously, fairly wide latitude is allowed in one's choice of avatars and signature lines. The moderators will, on rare occasions, ask a user to make changes in order to comply with the site's Terms of Use or the Forum Guidelines.

Oh? Why then did you make me get rid of the beautiful image of the nekkid nanny goat (with the bodacious udders), taken straight from the centerfold of the December 2004 issue of Dairy Goat Journal? sigh! ...sometimes I feel persecuted! :blink:

:(

Hey!

Watch what you say about BLACK BELTS fella! *kiap!*

:blink:

Thanks to all for a lot of good feedback, and even some lively debate.

Thanks to those that temporarily changed their avatars...the show of support was appreciated.

Thanks also for a lot of good laughs...I needed them this week.

This thread has now obviously run it's course, and is now contributing to forum clutter, so it's time to shut er down!

Cheers