Nut Geocoin Fire Sale!

Cornerstone4

I originally posted this in the older Nut thread, but was afraid it would get lost, so I closed that thread, and will copy the post below!.......................

Ok gang, I think I am all caught up!

I just went to the post office, and the last of the overseas orders just left. Thanks for your patience, some of these were paid for the first week of May, so you have been waiting too long already.

I had someone lined up to take the last of the Nuts to GW4, but plans fell through.

I am really bogged down with a circuit board design, and I haven't been able to handle my shipping duties. I was hoping to unload the last of the coins at GW4 at a reduced price.

So, here is a compromise. If you still want some nuts, see if you can get together with some collecting buddies. The single coin orders are bogging me down too much, so, I will offer a discount for orders of 10 or more coins.

For 10 coins, the price is $5.00 per coin, plus $4.05 for the postage.

I don't know if anyone will be interested, but email me if you are. I'll have to invoice separately for the discount orders.

Cache on!

Ok,

Last bump on this.

I have around 20 packs of 10 left. Yes, that is 200 coins out of the original 1000 minted. (And considering 75 of the original coins were gold and silver, that means just over 700 coins sold.)

I've had the box of coins here in my office for too long, so, I'll throw the offer out again for anyone that missed it before. I'll list a couple of packs on ebay, and then I'll grab a bunch, put them in caches, and the rest will go into a closet with all of those old baseball cards that might be worth something someday...

:lol:

edited to take off the brackets that I only need to use to make a smiley face in a cache log. (I guess the good news is, that means I have been logging more caches than making posts in the forums lately!)

Edited by Cornerstone4

I'll go in halvesies with Chaosmanor 5/5, let me know. I am friends with EMC Northridge, she can vouch for me......WoolsonAbrams.....(*v*)

Any friend of Elin's is a friend of ours ;)

We must have touched a nerve, as we got several offers between when I started to respond to WoolsonAbrams, and when I got the note sent off through her profile. I bet that there are other 50/50 split deals waiting to be made :lol:

Edited by chaosmanor

It seems there are quite a few of you interested in 5 coin purchases.

The reason I offered the lower pricing is it is so much easier to tape 10 coins to a piece of cardboard and send them out the door.

However, that being said, I don't want any forum regulars getting stuck with having to pay inflated ebay prices. (I will be listing some later next week, so those of you planning on selling yours, get them listed soon!)

Anyway, I will sell lot's of 5 to anyone here for $30.00 plus $3.50 postage.

If that helps you out, just let me know.

However, I am taking a carload of kids up to Big Bear for summer camp on Monday. I am not staying all week, but it may take me a while to invoice you and then ship.

Thanks,

Dave

In my post above, I let you know I was hauling a carload of kids up the mountain for summer camp. I am back today, and you should have your invoice.

You're right, and I apologize! I saw that post a couple of minutes after I put mine up :rolleyes: Sorry about that!! I wish that there was a way to delete a post here; it would have been useful in this case, although I guess I should have edited it to a blank, but that would look weird.

In any case, your invoice has been recieved and processed. Thanks!! <_< Hope you had a good time up in the mountains.

In my post above, I let you know I was hauling a carload of kids up the mountain for summer camp. I am back today, and you should have your invoice.

You're right, and I apologize! I saw that post a couple of minutes after I put mine up <_< Sorry about that!! I wish that there was a way to delete a post here; it would have been useful in this case, although I guess I should have edited it to a blank, but that would look weird.

In any case, your invoice has been recieved and processed. Thanks!! :huh: Hope you had a good time up in the mountains.

No apology necessary. :P (But I do appreciate the clarification, the mob has been quick to lynch people here lately, and I didn't want to find myself in hot water, or worse.) :rolleyes:

Anyway, I did have fun taking the kids up, and I am leaving tomorrow to pick them up again, and won't be home until Friday night. I will ship everything that has been paid for tonight. Anything paid from here on out won't go out until Monday.

I think these nuts have been "Screwing" around with me. They are mulitplying! I just found another box of 70 I didn't know I had!

Just got mine in the mail. Woo-hoo, very pretty and shiny! We will be putting out our first cache soon and one of these will be a FTF prize. Thanks for making our first coin buying experience easy. I can see how this can get as addictive as the caching.

Mom

Just got mine in the mail. Woo-hoo, very pretty and shiny! We will be putting out our first cache soon and one of these will be a FTF prize. Thanks for making our first coin buying experience easy. I can see how this can get as addictive as the caching.

Mom

"As"? Try "more than"! :grin::grin: