Are We In Exalted Company ?

My Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Grandfather was Miles Standish.

Really? So, don't you find it a bit ironic that you have an avatar of a Native American? My understanding is that Miles Standish was to the Native Americans what Cortez was to the Aztecs. Only shorter. :lol:

I'm thinking Miles must of done the Wild Thing with a few of the native sweethearts ...

I recently found a cache along the Oregon coast that was put out by an at least semi-famous person.

I convinced TheSaddlebag (aka Marlene Morris) to take her cache off the disabled list after I found it.

She lists herself as an actress with homebase of Branson, MO.

Her profile says there is a cache available at a LasVegas drive-up wedding chapel, just ask and they will let you log it.. imagine that.

While not "famous" I am the CEO of a large oil company. I enjoy encouraging people to hide Tupperware and other plastic containers (oil based products) in the woods and light posts. Then have people drive there cars and trucks to find them.

Thanks All

:laughing:

Well you would think that CEO's of this caliber would know more English grammar - I am even more disappointed with BP / Shell / Exxon etc.

I recently found a cache along the Oregon coast that was put out by an at least semi-famous person.

I convinced TheSaddlebag (aka Marlene Morris) to take her cache off the disabled list after I found it.

She lists herself as an actress with homebase of Branson, MO.

Her profile says there is a cache available at a LasVegas drive-up wedding chapel, just ask and they will let you log it.. imagine that.

Not exactly Sandra Bullock Marlene Morreis on IMDB

I know some famous people, but none of them cache. I know of at least one who I think would like it, though. Hmmmm.

I was once asked by a famous person's wife if I was famous because she thought she had seen me in New York before.

I have videos on youtube ... that must make me famous.