Are We In Exalted Company ?

While not "famous" I am the CEO of a large oil company. I enjoy encouraging people to hide Tupperware and other plastic containers (oil based products) in the woods and light posts. Then have people drive there cars and trucks to find them.

Thanks All

:)

I really cawn't imagine what my royal subjects would think if they were to spot their monarch traipsing about the realm after tuppereware treasures. Fortunately, the footmen are quite obliging. We get as close to the cache as We can with the Rolls, and then they hop out of the car, spit spot, and clear the way with chainsaws to let Us pass.

Occasionally, We feel the need to leave the vehicle and walk the pawths of the realm. We do so undercover, dressed as a commoner, to avoid the paparazzi. It was rawther difficult to get used to a hat that weighed less than three pounds, but We fuddled through. Of course, it can be difficult finding the time to cache, as the duties of Head of State will call at the most inopportune moments. Charles has been nagging all these years for Us to abdicate the throne, and up until We discovered caching, it just never seemed prudent, but now... It is such fun and the corgis do enjoy it so! Plus it gets Us away from Philip for a few blessed moments...

We are even considering the addition of a ammo can onto the Royal Crest!

Mums the word now!

Mustn't give Us away. ;)

Edited by team moxiepup

are there any exalted cachers?

Yes, yes I am as a matter of fact. As admin on the ODS forum (click the link in my sig) I was recently exalted by a close friend.

From the site security log:

May 21, 2006, 5:30pm coastalfinds (IP addy nunna yer bizness) coastalfinds exalted admin.

I am Thor.

Me too. I'm always Thor after a day of cathing - I'm therious.

you guys (and gals) make me laugh! thank you

I espically liked the new gpsr testing picture!!

have not had a good laugh like that in a while!! ty

oh btw im only important/famous in my own mind, and to the voices therein.

slugger

I'm sure some of you might have read Rocket Boys or seen October Skies? The author is a local cacher along with his wife. They occasionally leave signed paperbacks as trade items.

Me personally, I'm still trying to make it thruogh the ranks of Scientology so that I can be super, duper, uber famous. I'm having a hard time learning the hand shake from the cuts I gleaned making the tinfoil hats.

In an old topic, this cacher was mentioned. Profile Since I was going to the show, I e-mailed her and met her at the stage door. I hope she becomes as famous as she wants. Look for the show to tour near you, go see it and meet her at the stage door. She is happy to meet fellow cachers, but doesnt have too much time to cache.

My Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Grandfather was Miles Standish.

Really? So, don't you find it a bit ironic that you have an avatar of a Native American? My understanding is that Miles Standish was to the Native Americans what Cortez was to the Aztecs. Only shorter. :lol: