Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
Zonker&co

Geo-post Offices

The number of GPOs is about to rapidly expand on a global basis. There will be exponential growth within the next 90 days...

GPO 48 open near Nelson, B.C., Canada GCY53D We could use some more geo-post offices in Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and especially Ontario so as to allow the mail to move coast to coast. If anyone is interested, shoot me an email and I will help you out. This is me

Still no takers for Western Ontario or Northenr Ontario and Manitoba?? That's all we really need to get a postcard/letter right across Canada!!

Today I dropped many postcards that were in the Ottawa East Geopost office to the one close to Trois-Rivieres GCW4DK. If anybody is traveling to the maritimes and is interested to play the mailman, it is your opportunity :laughing:

I wonder how many GPO's is it going to take before they create an icon for them?

There are now 82 Geo Post Offices open worldwide. The latest are in Arkansas and Nova Scotia. Most are in Canada and the USA. Is there one in your home town? If not, consider placing one. Just check out the listings of existing Geo Post Offices to see what they are about. If you have any questions, just ask me, I promise a quick reply.

We set up P.O.Box 1701eh in Mississauga, Ontario in April 2007. Just off the 401! GC128GW

Edited by Rideau Rangers

GPO #92 open in Buffalo, New York.

GCWRG4

Consider placing a GPO in your hometown.

If you need any assistance, just ask....