Release Date & Orign Not On My Tb Page Why Not

Team Baker

Looks like it's all set now. Maybe it doesn't release until you release it somewhere. I see you dropped it and grabbed it from a cache and it's all updated now.

I dont remember seeing any place to enter the information and I just logged on my TB page I still don't see a release date or origin.TBZJGB

I believe would have been an option when you activated the TB. If you want one, send an email with all the information about your bug including what you need added to the page to contact@geocaching.com. The information in the database can only be edited by them. Then be patient. The cacher to gc.com staff ratio is pretty small, but the do handle things as quickly as possible.

I believe would have been an option when you activated the TB. If you want one, send an email with all the information about your bug including what you need added to the page to contact@geocaching.com. The information in the database can only be edited by them. Then be patient. The cacher to gc.com staff ratio is pretty small, but the do handle things as quickly as possible.

Thank You So Much I will do that and wait. :cry::)

Looks like it's all set now. Maybe it doesn't release until you release it somewhere. I see you dropped it and grabbed it from a cache and it's all updated now.

I dont remember seeing any place to enter the information and I just logged on my TB page I still don't see a release date or origin.TBZJGB

When you go to the travel bug page try refreshing the page. Depending on your browser settings your browser may retrieve the page cached on your computer instead of the new page. I checked you bug’s page and there is a release date.