Heading To Dayton, Ohio

AMH209

The family will be heading to Dayton Ohio this coming week and was wondering if there are any caches I shouldn't miss (or was there some I should avoid). We will be there for two evenings and hope to get a couple of hours of caching in each evening. Thanks

Just got back from Dayton. There are many geocaches in the large cemetary. I for one do not like cemetary caches but we found 9 caches in one cemetary. I like the cache that has a monument of the wright flyer, I put a coin there but it is probably gone by now. See my geocache log for an idea of the 20 or so we hit in Dayton

Are you looking for challenging caches or sure finds?

If you want a challenge try to find anything by weeds19. I think First NFL Game, Yo Yo, and Duncan are close.

If you're up for climbing tall trees try Lane Change or Can't Be Empty by bennet.

Strength or Ingenuity is a good one that doesn't require climbing but will require ingenuity instead.

Flightscape and Colonel Deeds are nice easy micros at Riverscape, which is a cool place to be. There's also a virtual at Flightscape.

Will you be downtown the whole time or in a suburb?

ben